• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

ARA-290

So I'm currently ordering this. I'm wondering how to administer it and how to prepare it. I see that its subcutaneous and that the dosing is 4mg. Thats all I know at this point though. haha.

mitoMAN

Update:
So far I notice slight improvements on bloodflow especially to my hands and feet. I usually had to wear compression socks and three pairs of woolen socks while my feet were still freezing to death. Right now I am wearing compression socks and one pair of woolen socks only and sometimes even begin to sweat again on my feet and fingers. Something that I havent been doing for 2+ years.

Sideffects: I notice that I am snorring more during the sleep and I often awake from it with a thirsty mouth. Something I had only been doing with a higher dosage of Testosterone TRT

kewia

So far I notice slight improvements on bloodflow especially to my hands and feet.

Sorry, too much brain fog to forward in the discord thread, but did these effects last after withdrawal of ARA-290?