You can do 120 searches per hour, but they have to be on different topics. You can only do 1 search/hour of a specific topic. The rules are upthread but I'll post them again:
Earnings that result from unqualified or fraudulent search activity will be reversed. Fraudulent searches may result in you or your favorite cause being excluded from iGive.com.
Also, the following types of search activity will not count for a donation:
1) Searching for a URL or website domain. (Examples are search terms that end in .com, .org, .net, .edu, .tv, .ca, etc.)
2) Searching for sites with well-known URLs. (Examples are AOL, CNN, Facebook, Gmail, Hotmail, MySpace, etc.) 3) Repetitive Searching, defined as performing the same search more frequently than once per 60 minute period. In this case, only your first search for that term will result in a donation.
4) Exceeding 120 searches per hour. We will honor donations for up to 120 qualified searches per user per hour.
5) Searching for an image or video
6) Performing a "Search This Site" search
7) Searching for stock quotes or word definitions
8) Searching without having selected a cause first - we will not credit donations retroactively
9) Dishonest Searching, defined as searching for the sole purpose of increasing the money earned, without really caring about the search results.
10) Searches for Coupons, iGive Stores, and iGive Travel.
It's vitally important that real people, and only real people, use iSearchiGive.com in legitimate and normal ways. Otherwise, advertisers won't support us