• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Alliance of CFS businessmen

Tuha

You can take this like a small practical jokes or just a protest against our situation.
I think there are not so many people who like to pay taxes and a lot of them cheat with taxes.

Before I got worse with my sickness I was a small businessman but I have never cheated with my taxes. I told myself - I would like to have good services like - health system, schools,.....so I payed my taxes without cheating. then I got really sick I had to stop to work and what I got from this state? - nothing, even not a small respect, they just called me hypochonder.

I didnt come here to cry. I just want to say my opinion. Some months ago I got better and I again started to do my small business - so I will have to pay the taxes again. Like a protest against our situation I will try to cheat as much as possible with my taxes. I dont want to get rich from this cheating - half of the cheating money I will send to a cfs research organisation, half of the money to a developement organisation. If someone want to join my secret alliance - you are welcome. just small practical jokes who can be like a reality at least in my case :)

Esther12

I'm not sure if that is wise, and talking about it on a public forum is definitely not wise.

Got to agree with this.

More importantly I've got to add that it's wonderful to hear you're feeling better again Tuha, and able to start your business. Just in time for x-mas! Best of luck with it, and be sure to get an accountant - they'll fiddle your taxes in entirely legal ways.

Merry

Yikes, Tuha! I understand your bitterness, but for your own well-being and safety, please don't do this.

Listen to Snow Leopard and to Esther. Yes, get an accountant.

Nielk

I think you are just reacting from your stored up anger.
Two wrongs don't make a right.
Hopefully your business will be so successful that you will easily be able to make contributions to our cause.
I hope you continue to feel better. That's the most important thing.