• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

72,000 ME/CFS Advocates

Sherby

Sherby
A recent UK Article of Tuesday December 21 2010 (Chronic fatigue syndrome virus doubt)
by NHS choices has 72,000 thumbs down in its rating.

More than 72,000 ME/CFS Advocates Give Thumbs Down to UK National Health Service XMRV Information.

Here's the link, but I'm not sure whether you can add your rating outside of the UK
but please try.
You will find the rating star just above the comments section.
Last count it was over 72.500 and rising

http://www.nhs.uk/news/2010/12December/Pages/chronic-fatigue-syndrome-xmrv-virus-disputed.aspx

Im not able to reply to any PR forum as and am going to bed and going to stay there, but i thought this might be interesting.

biophile

Places I'd rather be.
This number may be somewhat unreliable, because a single person can vote multiple times. Unless of course that doesn't stick.

alex3619

Hi I already voted on this, I am one of 6 who gave it two stars only because they didn't quite get everything wrong. I did think long and hard about a one star though. Of more interest, who are the 277 who gave it 5 stars? Are they CBTGET fanboys? 72716 have so far given it one star. I hope they get the message that patients are very unhappy with them. Bye, Alex

Desdinova

Apparently they don’t like my viewpoint seems that my post is being held for moderation.

The longer you stand in the way of progress and truth the more weight that will build until it inevitably falls upon you. This appears to be more slinging of crap science in an effort to burry real science and truth. The biggest problem with doing that is if you sling enough crap its stench inevitably creates such a stink that it attracts the attention and interest of those you sought to hide things from.

Maybe they didn't like the phrase "crap science"? So much for open public feedback, wonder how soon it will be until they ban Americans from registering at their site?