New Atmosphere, New Vision: Gibson and Whittemore Kick Off Invest in ME Conference 2016
Mark Berry reports on Dr. Gibson's introduction and Dr. Whittemore's keynote speech, at the 11th Invest in ME International ME Conference in London.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Speaking of the desert...who here has went there and how long did you stay for before improving?

Discussion in 'Addressing Biotoxin, Chemical & Food Sensitivities' started by Love Yourself, Jan 30, 2018.

?

How long did you stay in the desert for before you started noticing improvements?

1. Overnight

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. A weekend/two days

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Last than a week

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. One week

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Somewhere vaguely in between 1-2 weeks

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 2 weeks

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. I didn't have any improvements while in the desert. :(

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  8. Other: please explain in thread!

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. Love Yourself

Love Yourself

I'm planning a trip to Death Valley and am trying to decide how long I'd need to go for to minimally test whether or not I'd improve at all (I'm currently located in NY, so I'm not exactly in a mold free state...or house. :( ).

How long did you stay for when you went to the desert and when did you start noticing improvements? (Also, where did you go?)

2. Mary

Mary Moderator

Southern California
    I've been living in the high desert of California for 13 years. It hasn't helped my ME/CFS though I do like the dry climate, all the sun and the heat in the summer.

See more popular forum discussions.