Despite Our Losses, People with ME/CFS Want More
We've been cheated by ME/CFS and we all know it. That's a no-brainer, if you'll pardon the cognitive pun. And loss didn't just result from the bad things that befell us. It also encompasses the good things that just ... never came. The absence of bounty. Of wholeness. Of peace.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

ME/CFS patient makes major improvement and goes back to work from C60 supplement

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by Hip, Dec 28, 2018.

1. prioris

prioris Senior Member

I pressure cook my food in darkness ... LOL

2. Kenny Banya

Kenny Banya Senior Member

Australia
    I’ve had 4x 1ml doses so far with no side effects

Asklipia and Hip like this.
  3. Tinnybell

Tinnybell

I took about 2.5ml of c60oo yesterday and about 2ml today. I woke up earlier yesterday, feeling better overall. Today is better than yesterday.

I woke up earlier feeling less fatigue and less pain. Doing things seems to be easier and less tiring. My brain may be functioning better but I can't tell for sure.

Also I have trouble breathing when sleeping these few days. I am not sure how it influences the results.

I feel excited because if this pattern of seeming improvement continues there may be spectacular results. But I don't want to build my hope up only to see nothing happens.

4. Kenny Banya

Kenny Banya Senior Member

Australia
    No change yet, no side effects
    7x 1ml doses so far

5. Tinnybell

Tinnybell

It is less obvious a few days ago but now I can be sure that c60oo has been causing nasal mucus. I was coughing often with large dried nasal mucus buildup in my nose when I wake up. At first I thought it was the oil oil itself stimulating my throat. But I took a break on c60oo saturday and the mucus problem did not change.

On the other side there are quite a lot of good things. I am not waking up as early as the first one or two says but my sleep is better in general. Falling asleep is easier at day and at night, even with the breathing and coughing problem experienced. Also melatonin seems to be having less effect on me.

I've exerted myself somewhat yesterday and the PEM is there but lessened. My muscle is hurt to some degree but it seem to be healing fast and I am not feeling much pain.

There isn't much headache but my head doesn't feel much better than normal. It is more remarkable that I am not feeling much headache when I am doing things that will normally cause it.

I took 5ml yesterday and 5ml today, leaving less than 15ml of oil left. I am planning on using some cerebrolysin after consuming all of my c60oo to see if I can get some more benefit in terms of cognition out of this.

You are not feeling anything at all?

6. knackers323

knackers323 Senior Member

Could someone please advise how sensitive to light this product is.

Are we able to take it out of darkness for a couple of minutes to administer it ?

Is it both sunlight and unnatural light that is to be avoided and is one more harmful than the other?

7. Hip

Hip Senior Member

I should think that will be perfectly fine.

But when you have finished, it would be advisable to store the bottle in a place away from light, such as in a draw. What I did with my C60-OO was to wrap the bottle in aluminum foil, which is completely impervious to light.

I don't think anyone knows for sure.

Asklipia likes this.
  8. knackers323

knackers323 Senior Member

@Hip thanks mate. Always helpful

Hip likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.