Choline on the Brain? A Guide to Choline in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
http://phoenixrising.me/research-2/the-brain-in-chronic-fatigue-syndrome-mecfs/choline-on-the-brain-a-guide-to-choline-in-chronic-fatigue-syndrome-by-cort-johnson-aug-2005
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Deuterium detrimental to mitochondria?

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by sb4, Nov 13, 2017.

1. sb4

sb4 Senior Member

United Kingdom
    I have been drinking DDW (yes its f*****g expensive) for just under 2 months. I have improved in this time HOWEVER I've been doing other things (like I always do) so cannot attribute it to DD. I apologies as this is annoying for people reading this thread. On the kruse forums member Jan has had significant health improvements for his conditions about 3 weeks in. Not many others have been trying it though.

Drinking it one of won't do much. If he drinks a bottle for a month straight, then I'd like to see the results. The problem with too much D is with slowing down reactions, making certain bonds more stable/unstable, and different interactions with light. To see these effects translated to symptoms would take some time I would think.

tango likes this.
  2. nanonug

nanonug Senior Member

Virginia, USA
    According to the same dude in the video, you'd have to replace at least 20% of the H2O in your body with D2O to start having problems. If your body were composed of 20% D2O, it would be worth billions of dollars in heavy water.

place likes this.
  3. sb4

sb4 Senior Member

United Kingdom
    I'm not going to watch the video again but I am pretty sure he means a 20% raise in deuterium. IE from 130ppm to 155ppm. Dr Boros wants most people to be under 130, it appears most are at 150. So a 20% reduction would be about right.

tango likes this.
  4. tango

tango Senior Member

New Zealand
    It’s encouraging to hear that there has been some positive response. I have heard so many Kruse people talking about it that I thought everyone was trying it (along with orange glasses).

To get DDW to New Zealand I would also have to pay $200-500 freight plus customs duty so I will have to make do with the RO water. I’m going to start on Monday as I’m going away this weekend and it will be easier to start when I can control my environment

sb4 likes this.
  5. anne_likes_red

anne_likes_red Senior Member

There's no guarantee all the freezing and UV exposure is lowering D levels anyway. I wouldn't recommend it unless testing showed it might be worth it.
    You might have done HBOT at the same place I did. :) Sorry you didn't see any improvement. I did at the time but it didn't last longer term.

sb4 likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.