• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Choose the order: Oximatrine, Olmesartan, Famciclovir, Inosine Pranobex and Cycloferon.

nsdn

Thanks to all for the help.

I have been one week on 300mg. of BetterLife Oxymatrine every 12 hours and now I start 450mg. I will go up little by little every week. I understand that if I do not notice anything the maximum dose every 12 hours is 900mg.

I already have 230 pills from Olmesartan to do the test after all the more. I will also have 276 doses of 250 mg. of Famciclovir. I understand that it is enough to test it every 8 hours. Are you in agreement?

Best regards. :thumbsup:

nsdn

I'm confused. The half-life of Valcyte is less than that of Famvir. Montoya Valcyte pattern every 12 hours. It is right? Will it be enough to try Famvir 250 mg. every 12 hours?

@Hip @heapsreal

Last edited: