• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Can a petition be started directed at Shorters Uni calling for him to appologise or resign?

taniaaust1

http://forums.phoenixrising.me/inde...ding-the-iom-release.35724/page-9#post-562607

I propose that the ME/CFS patient group should start up a petition to his university calling for Dr Shorter to appoligise to us for his horrible article directed towards us which was also full of lies about IOM or resign from his position there. If someone was so abusive to AIDS or cancer patients, they wouldnt get away with it and would be kicked out for this kind of behaviour.

Im hoping one of our groups will take this up or someone. I dont think he should get away with doing this insulting towards a patient group etc with no repercussions. He SHOULD be made to issue a public appology.