• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. T

Addressing Toxins in CFS: A MultiStage Process

Could the duration of time that one has CFS play a role in it's recovery? Like people who've had it longer, may actually be getting through it slowly over time? Maybe not because of something they thought was the reason? Like one person that was mentioned had CFS for 20 years? I just wonder...
  2. T

Thoughts on the methylation treatment for CFS

So $300.00, then $90.00 a month? Now if someone is already taking supplements to address their CFS by means other than B12 (since CFS could be do to many factors), couldn’t they simply add Methylcobalamin, Adenosylcobalamin, and Metafolin to their list, and do it in a moderate way as not to...
  3. T

Thoughts on the methylation treatment for CFS

The quote above really stands out to me, as I feel it's important to look at the big picture while doing a B12 treatment. For some people extra benefit could come from something as simple as drinking more water, or trying another supplement regardless of whether or not it helps the B12s to work...
  4. T

What is recommended for LEAKY GUT?

I don't know the person you're refering to, but I did run into this link: http://www.allergyescape.com/leaky-gut-syndrome.html
  5. T

B-12 - The Hidden Story

I deleted a few of my last posts. I thought it would be wise to go through some of this thread before asking anymore questions. After checking through the thread a bit more, I don’t really see how anything can be fully concluded. There is such a long list of supplements that one would be...
  6. T

B-12 - The Hidden Story

Yeah it's probably a bad site. I'm just trying to understand how it works. I won't take it while having CFS unless I can be sure it isn't going to cause any harm.
  7. T

B-12 - The Hidden Story

Though I don't know enough about it to be sure. I just came across a site talking about "The Science behind how Rhodiola Rosea Works its Magic" Here is the link: http://www.powersupplements.com/rhodiola/rhodiola-science.html Maybe you could understand it better than I.
  8. T

B-12 - The Hidden Story

Thank you for your replies. My B12 startup symptoms are interesting to me, but are very mild compared to something I'm reminded of in my past. This happened before I ever got CFS, when I was trying many supplements that didn't seem to do much. As I was going through the different Adaptogens...
  9. T

B-12 - The Hidden Story

Much varies widely in a broader sense. For example: you could tell me that anxiety is one sign that it's working, and I wouldn't be surprised. But this anxiety to the B12 hasn't occurred, and if it did apparently anything could be assumed from it; good or bad. As for me, I simply want to play my...
  10. T

Ninjitsu?

The world is changing my friend... I'm a robot too. [System Error Code for AR107 not found. WARNING Bot malfunctioning! System has become self aware]
  11. T

B-12 - The Hidden Story

To have less of a reaction? Regardless, the brand I bought that has the two active B12s together, is a means of testing out whether or not it's going to do something for me. If it turns out positive, then I will invest further money into it. Right now other supplements are in a priority, while...
  12. T

B-12 - The Hidden Story

Sleep was worse in the first half of the week than it seems to be now. So perhaps it's heading in the right direction? I've had problems with sleep since the CFS, but there was a clear difference in my sleep after taking the B12. Even waking up in the night more often. That's what I was...
  13. T

B-12 - The Hidden Story

Ok I've been continuing to take the Advanced B-12 Complex by Source Naturals (a combination of 2.5mg of methylcobalamin, with 2.5mg of adenosylcobalamin) for a week now, and I'm clearly having problems with it. At first it was just a bit less sleep that seems to come and go, but now almost all...
  14. T

B-12 - The Hidden Story

I found this thread to be interesting, but was surprised to see Source Naturals rated so low. I had just started taking Advanced B-12 Complex by Source Naturals, which is really just a combination of 2.5mg of methylcobalamin, with 2.5mg of adenosylcobalamin. I leave it under the tongue for 30...