• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. R

ravikumarsu

2. R

eye problems with CFS

I am getting severe eye problems like eye pain, dry eye, nerves are visible on the white portion etc. Any body experienced eye problems? Is there any treatment helped you?
  3. R

Is it a new disease or its CFS ?

I did PCR test two times. Both negative
  4. R

Our disease looks like weaponized Q fever. Q fever is pinned to some virus to increase contagiousness . Please check below link. This person got Q fever negative tests. But followed q fever medicines and cured. This link gives hope. But trying antibiotics for 18 months is very difficult...
  5. R

Don't worry . You don't have hiv. This organism contains human immunodeficiency virus (HIV-1) and anthrax genes (40%).So you get HIV symptoms. Any way some of us going to get ALS (including loss of the ability to walk requiring a wheel chair, loss of swallowing requiring a feeding tube, and loss...
  6. R

This link gives hope. But trying antibiotics for 18 months is very difficult. http://www.legion.org/washingtonconference/214028/has-man-conquered-gulf-war-syndrome http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22427048
  7. R

I have the same symptoms of Gulf war syndrome. Below news is really making me sleep less and no chance to recover http://www.omsj.org/authors/gulf-war-syndrome-killing-our-own According to Drs. Nicolson, the chronic fatigue immune dysfunction syndrome (CFIDS) characteristic of sick Gulf...
  8. R

Google site also updated the new report. They are talking more about bacteria http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=zh-CN&tl=en&u=http://news.sciencenet.cn/htmlnews/2013/3/275943.shtm
  9. R

Victore, What all are the worst complications for this virus? my email id is ravikumarsu@yahoo.com . Please give your contact information , so that we can discuss
  10. R

Good luck Omar. Wish you all the best and I have included you in my prayer. Thanks a lot for the update
  11. R

http://www.iom.edu/Reports/2013/Gulf-War-and-HealthTreatment-for-Chronic-Multisymptom-Illness.aspx Gulf war syndrome latest report also out. They spent 8mUS$ and did research for 20 years,still they cannot find the virus. They are just doing symptom management.
  12. R

Good Luck Omar. I have tested Western bolt , PCR,P24 antigen, and normal HIV antibody test many times. All negative. It looks like unknown virus or a 4th specious (not virus, mycoplasma, Bacteria). Mycoplasma infections looks like an opportunistic infection after the infection of this pathogen...
  13. R

Hi Omar, What all are the problems Chinese people face now after 8 to 10 years (from news paper translations)? It look likes ladies gets more severe symptoms than men after 7 years.
  14. R

I am able to lead normal life. My joint pain almost resolved (80%). Now I have severe nerve damage related issues. My neurologist put me into Gabapentin tablet for 6 months. My kidney pains often and lymph nodes too.Do you have crepitus? Han did not mention anybody got joint damage, that means...
  15. R

I can't say anything. It varies from person to person , the type of virus and co infection. Since how long you are infected? and your joints are making sound (crepitus)?
  16. R

My answer is no even after few years. Everybody get some of the above recurring symptoms rest of their life. Most complicated is nerves damage related deceases. No body knows about long term complications . We might get Cancer/AIDS/CFS. Any way if I get some info I will definitely post here
  17. R

As per Han from china the following recurring symptoms found in almost all patients. I too have most of them. bad sore throat --yes, never can be healed, appeared very soon after infected nose problem--we don't have, so far as I know lung/chest pain--yes, appeared after 5-6 months...
  18. R

Sorry , I don't have Skype. But mycoplasma and bacteria infections can be effectively treatable with antibiotics. As per hip incubation period is minimum 1 week, so we can reject them. It could be a variation of hiv virus or a new man made virus. Anyway your findings are correct.
  19. R

Dear Omar, First link is not working. If you have this PDF file kindly email to ravikumarsu@yahoo.com . My friend is still taking Atripla (hiv medicine) . Some of the symptoms got disappeared , but not cured. We might get CFS or AIDs (only god knows)
  20. R

emergency report from China

Dear Maryb, My joint pains got better after 5 months(80% improvement) As per Han and my neurologist after 1 to 2 years most of the neurology problems gets better automatically. I am taking Gabapentin 400mg daily. Any way thanks for the update
  21. R

Hi Omar, Any update from researchers?
  22. R

I am getting Psoriasis now. Any possible solutions?
  23. R

Omar, I really appreciate your efforts. I suspect this is mycoplasma (related to gulf war syndrome) . Because, it is giving chronic and continuous attacks. Please share you opinions
  24. R

Thanks every one.mannatech glyconutrients helped anyone?
  25. R

Dear All, Sorry to all of you, I don’t have any secret information. I too suffering from this virus since last 7 months. One of my friend is taking HIV drug Atripla and feeling better. I just want to check with hachanchu still is he suffering or got relief after 2 years. One of my friend...
  26. R

Kindly give hanchuchu's email id or send email id to ravikumarsu(at)yahoo.com. I have some urgent information to share with him