• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. C

B12 and increased histamine, help needed please

Hi everybody. Lately I have been reading a lot about Histadelia(high histamine). Many of the symptoms I have had the last decade are about the same. If I take vitamin B12 in small dosages(3mg ED) for like 2 or 3 days, I feel so imbalanced. My heart rate goes up noticeably. I start sweating...
  2. C

new forum

Hi Brenda. I am exactly trying to do what you mention in the first sentence minus the B12 as I did not know that vitamin was important as well. Does Christine explain why we can/should take B12? One more thing Brenda. Is it possible to ask Christine about the relationship between manganese and...
  3. C

new forum

I did not stop yesterday, but instead lowered to 12.5mg. Took this three times yesterday and I did not sleep so much today. So I am going to continue at that dosage. No Christine is not aware of the amount of manganese I am taking. Basically I just experiment with manganese. I tried manganese...
  4. C

new forum

Dear Brenda, I am glad you are doing well. I am taking manganese 15mg daily now. Also eating 2-3 eggs daily to get choline which Christine mentioned is important for manganese to be stored in the liver. I did not know about b12. A few hours ago I drank A red bull which contains B vitamins...
  5. C

B2 I love you!

I have had very vivid dreams the last couple of days since starting B2. It might have made b6 more active. I also had the temple pain. I think Christine mentioned that iron gets in the amygdala and perhaps the b2 caused the iron to get released. Vegas are you saying the B2 initially...
  6. C

new forum

I have been taking B2 now for 4 days. 75mg in divided doses. First day I felt a very warm feeling in my back area which I think is a copper or iron detox. I had lots of brain fog and my stools the first 2 days were very smelly. These are good signs Unfortunately the last 2 days I have been...
  7. C

B2 I love you!

I have been taking B2 now for 4 days. 75mg in divided doses. First day I felt a very warm feeling in my back area which I think is a copper or iron detox. I had lots of brain fog and my stools the first 2 days were very smelly. These are good signs Unfortunately the last 2 days I have been...
  8. C

B2 I love you!

Guys this study seems interesting: source:http://jn.nutrition.org/content/102/4/571.full.pdf I am no doctor, but it seems that riboflavin deficiency causes a decrease in steroid hormone production.
  9. C

B2 I love you!

Thanks for the reply dmholmes. Is the link you mention in this thread cause I can't find it.
  10. C

B2 I love you!

Ah, I see Christine has been banned. What a shame. I don't see any justification for it.
  11. C

B2 I love you!

Hi guys, my first post. I read some of this information on another forum. I was googling manganese and found autismweb. I think ''Dog Lover'' on that site is Christine from this site. For years I had bile deficiency, bilirubin too high, cfs, huge copper/mercury issues. Tried hormones...