• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. wsomers

Comment by 'wsomers' in 'A Personal Ad on Phoenix Rising'

Hi, The Spitfire- I encourage you post this in the relationship forum I moderate on this site, if you feel comfortable doing so. I think lots of people are seeking connection just like you are. You are not alone, believe me. I would love to see more people make connections and feel less isolate...
  2. wsomers

My intentions in starting the coaching group- not accepting new clients

My intentions in starting the coaching group- not accepting new clients! Thanks for your comments and to further clarify: It NOT my intention in any way by starting this coaching group, nor is it my intention in moderating the relationship forum, to gather new clients. I am not accepting...
  3. wsomers

Free ME/CFS Tele Coaching Group- Please Join Us

Hi, As you may know, I am a trained Coaching Training Institute coach with over 12 years of experience and have my Psychology MA. I moderate the relationship forum for Phoenix Rising. I would enjoy facilitating an informal coaching session of about 1 hour ( you don't have to be present...