• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. E

Is there anything I can do to reduce PEM?

Finally, how long did it take you to get better ?
  2. E

Cortene trial

http://birdbeeme.com/its-here-cortene-trial-infusions/
  3. E

Cortene trial

Has anyone heard that the Cortene Trial has begun ? I saw a post of a girl on a group on facebook that says she is having her first infusion today.
  4. E

High dose B1 and B12 ?

Yes, you're right. I'm already taking vit d, magnésium, B Complex, vit c and other Things to feed the mitochondria, plus folichon acid. If you had other suggestions, I'd be really glad to read them.
  5. E

High dose B1 and B12 ?

Various studies have shown that high dose B1 can improve energy, even in people not showing blood deficiency. As it is not harmfull, I'm trying.
  6. E

High dose B1 and B12 ?

Thanks for your answer. I've been already supplementing with B1. First, 300 mg for three days and then 600 mg the three other days. So far, no effect on fatigue. I will begin with 900 mg tomorow.
  7. E

High dose B1 and B12 ?

Hi, Does anybody know if there is something wrong to mix high dose thiamine (oral/up to 1500 mg/day) and high dose B12 (injections) ?