• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Teddybear92

The headache which won't go away

Hi guys I've been struggling a lot still. Having a range of horrible things happening to me. Been considering depression and emotional stress. My home life is terrible. I've been under emotional abuse the past few days and have developed this awful, deep emotional pain which won't go away since...
  2. Teddybear92

Ok I will have to bring up the EEG next time. Seems like perhaps simple partial seizures since I don't actually have a fit and I stay conscious
  3. Teddybear92

Just a general health update. Woke up feeling sick, felt like vomiting. Had a better sleep. Chest, stomach and throat throbbing and tight today. Having so much palpitations and PVCS. Seems my GERD or gastritis has returned again. Sharp aching chest pain. No idea why this has flared again...
  4. Teddybear92

B2 I love you!

Is b2 or is b12 better?? I was told b12 deficiencies can cause what people are saying here b2 deficiencies can cause?
  5. Teddybear92

I'm suspicious about my spinal tap I did get a red blood cell in my results and my back seems to be more irritated since that day. I did move during the test becsuse of the pain...itwas so hard to keep still!! I've had pain on the spot where they did the test and some back pain from my neck and...
  6. Teddybear92

To make matters worse I have been getting sharp chest paint out to my back so I've been taking mylanta. I just had some dinner just now and kept feeling like the food was getting stuck in my chest (not throat). It was awful!! It felt like it was really struggling to go down. Water seemed to help...
  7. Teddybear92

My doctor is terrible to talk to, I really want to switch doctors but my anxiety prevents me from going elsewhere. My doctor doesn't exactly treat me with respect...
  8. Teddybear92

I had an EEG when I was 12 which was good. Could epilepsy show up later in life? I have considered an EEG actually. I'll have to discuss it with my doctor. I have had what I call "split second blackouts" and on Google I have found people who have had similar things.
  9. Teddybear92

Thanks for your replies. I'm concerned about the symptoms I have. I was drinking tea before and my brain just "died" I was holding the cup near my lips but couldn't figure out how to move the cup to my lips. It felt pressure over the part of my head which controls that action...if that makes...
  10. Teddybear92

You think I may have it? I understand depression/anxiety can cause many symptoms like this...this just seems like a little more than that. I do suffer anxiety/depression but I haven't felt convinced my health issues are entirely due to that. I think some of my symptoms are actually CAUSING...
  11. Teddybear92

Hypersensitivity to noise - what's the reason?

I am hypersensitive to some noise. It stops me sleeping. For years I used in fact NOISE to help which I believe has affected me neurologically now..... I stopped using the earphones with loud noise about 3 months ago, about one or two of the weird Neuro symptoms I have now are the same or...
  12. Teddybear92

Religious OCD

What does fully symptomatic mean? Many symptoms? I'll look through your posts now.
  13. Teddybear92

Religious OCD

Yes. For about two weeks I was insanely OCD. I remember one night I was tossing and turning from the thoughts and compulsions that everything I did was wrong. I was fighting it and it was only relieved when I did the thing in question (brush my teeth..). I started taking lorazepam which has...
  14. Teddybear92

Healing symptoms when using B12/Folate actually B2 deficiency?

It's recommended for MS too. Has anyone had any help from it? I was suggested it. I thought about b-complex instead because you get more B's for your buck :) (lol) (more vitamin b types in one capsule so cheaper and healthier if you are deficient of those other types too)
  15. Teddybear92

Does brain fog reduce the spiritual sense?

How been feeling lately is totally insane. I've been feeling totally religious OCD and feeling like I'm close to God to feeling dead the next day. I don't even know if what I'm feeling is really God talking to my heart or some mental illness or the devil. I am depressed and stopped all my...
  16. Teddybear92

Religious OCD

I am wondering if anyone has experienced this it's called "scruplosity" (spelling) I am experiencing very bad mental problems involving my faith at the moment. I don't know what is wrong with me but I believe it's related to my mental health. One second loving God, being obsessed, not being...
  17. Teddybear92

Bugs crawling sensation/formication

Any ideas how to help this? I've had the sensation for years and my mother gets it too. It mostly is a sensation as if there really is bugs on the skin. I can literally feel different "weights" to them so I can feel as if it's an ant or fly sometimes. I look, nothing there. Sometimes it IS a...
  18. Teddybear92

I have considered supplements such as vitamin b complex. I don't drink milk at all anymore. Except a daily yoghurt and odd time cheese. At night I have been taking lorazepam to help me sleep since I have terrible insomnia. I didn't take it last night because I don't want to rely on it. I had...
  19. Teddybear92

I posted this on another forum but didn't want to type up the symptoms again. I have had a throbbing headache 24/7 for nearly a month now. The throbbing is all over. It burns and stings as well. No pain killer helps. I had this last year for two months but it suddenly stopped and returned last...
  20. Teddybear92

Burning skin - does anyone have something similar?

I wonder if it's nerve related. I feel the burning and tingling and stinging at random times. Right now I'm feeling stinging quite bad at the base of my back. Ironically that's where I had my spinal tap. I think they did injure my spine a bit when I had it because I moved. I have felt new paint...
  21. Teddybear92

Burning skin - does anyone have something similar?

I get that burning a lot on my scalp. Sometimes I can trigger it by pushing on my scalp. I have felt burning elsewhere.