• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. lovingthemindframe

Simplified Methylation Protocol Revised as of Today

Hi may I ask what happens when you take taurine?
  2. lovingthemindframe

Zinc + B6 (and few others), was it overmethylation?

Hey guys thanks for replying, interesting.... I'd still like to find out if my interpretation of the above quote is correct because my main issue is trying to narrow down if Zinc picolinate could be actually making me worse and why... just hard to understand the medical jargon :)
  3. lovingthemindframe

Thanks for responding I'm still interested if anyone is able to tell me if my interpretation is correct I'm trying to work out if I have a reaction to zinc picolinate and why.
  4. lovingthemindframe

Is anyone here smart enough to understand the quote below? I'm struggling to decipher this QUOTE... I've highlighted the words that I'm focusing on, and kind of am trying to figure out if my interpretation is correct. Think is in relation to zinc picolinate which I feel is increasing my anxiety...
  5. lovingthemindframe

zinc picolinate dosage

Could I please have someone decipher this QUOTE for me... I've highlighted the words that I'm focusing on, and kind of am trying to figure out if my interpretation is correct. My interpretation What I think I read is picolinate may cause hypoglycemia as it activates pyruvate which activates...
  6. lovingthemindframe

zinc picolinate dosage

I'm unsure about zinc picolinate I have a feeling it made my anxiety so much worse
  7. lovingthemindframe

I Can Tolerate Barely Any Medicines...

hey guys I've been doing the pyroluria protocol with an integrative doctor for 2 yrs now and honestly I really think it's b/s. I was really bad before starting the treatment but even tho my zinc levels have gone up I feel worse.. I like yourselves wanted to believe that it was something so easy...
  8. lovingthemindframe

Non-Standard Anti-Anxiety Treatment

Hi Hip Apparently its not IC which is a relief, I've been to a urologist my symptoms are as if it's swollen/burnt and I have a tampon up my urethra when its really bad, which isn't too often these days... it is noticeable but not 'painful' anymore!! Had a camera up there and they can't see any...
  9. lovingthemindframe

*I don't know how to include quotes in my response sorry.. Hi Hip!!! Thankyou so much for your time and such a resourceful response!!! :) I find all this so fascinating and love learning as much as I can, I've lost faith in the medical profession and I feel I am all I have left to crack the...
  10. lovingthemindframe

I've been doing more reading and I've answered one of my own questions In a study from the Royal College of Psychiatrists, it was determined that elevated cortisol secretion was so clearly correlated to decreased levels of serotonin as to be called a ‘textbook truism’. There are a number of...
  11. lovingthemindframe

Hi Hip I've been reading a few of your threads including some of the thread where you talk about your 3 supplements that have helped you the most and I must say I'm impressed and appreciative you sharing your info. I have been on a very similar mission the last 3 years and have ended up with...