• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. J

citrobacter freundii

The doctor took stool sample of my mother, came back she has this bacteria, Citrobacter Freundii in her digestive and intestinal tract. she has been taking amoxicillin for eight years because she had ear and nose infections alot. she has had digestive problems for almost 20 years, at her worse...
  2. J

stools test came back citrobacter freundii. HELP

my mother is 51. has digestive disorders for years. her stool test came back says she has citrobacter freundii. this doctor who did the test, I try to talk to on the phone I could not understand her. I was trying to find out and understand on these three things under the test results and whats...
  3. J

saliva for baby's digestion

a friend wanted to know if the're saliva enzyme helps their baby's digestion? could you answer that for her? thank you.
  4. J

coconut oil allergic reactions on my mother?

i gave my mother organic coconut oil for her inflamed colon. the next day her chest burns, her skin and veins burns, stomach glass cramps, diarriah. she telling me it gave her new symptoms and much worse. more acid in her gut. i gave her only few drops with food in her stomach. she has had...
  5. J

beta carotene reactions strange help

my mother is 51 years and has had digestive issues for three years. got worse after got chickenpox this jan. when she took beta carotene and or vitamin A, they tightins her stomach and herflames her colon. never use to do that before the chickenpox. and when she pees, this stuff comes out of her...
  6. J

chickenpox

no she did not get shingles. she never got chickenpox when she was young. this was the first time she got the chickenpox.
  7. J

magnesium carbonate in gaviscon

why is magnesium carbonate stronger by itself than in gaviscon tabs? it burns my mouth the magnesium carbonate powder.
  8. J

blood test for stomach damage

what blood test shows if the stomach is damage from chickenpox?
  9. J

a blood test for EDS type 4?

can someone tell me what kind of blood test would react or show ehlers-danlos syndrome type 4 in a person? please let me know soon thank you.
  10. J

chickenpox

just need to know the answer. how does a person get the chicken pox again later in life?? i keep hearing about few people on internet about they got it again twice or three times later in life. how is that. is it something about the virus that still live in their homes like the same bed or...
  11. J

Mom: supplements causing unusual stomach problems

ok thanks. i'm new at this. i'm just trying to get some help.
  12. J

Mom: supplements causing unusual stomach problems

my mother is so dry from inside gut that she trys to take vitamin B5 it would like someone sucks the moister out of her stomach and it gets very hard and tight, so tight that she can't even urinate. dos samething with vitamin A and Calcium bloats her stomach bad. She had digestive problems...
  13. J

Question: Mom's periods stop after chickenpox?

Thank you for answering and sending links i'm looking at now. After my mother got the chickenpox her periods stop for three months. yes shes 51 years old but she was check she is not menopause. when her peroids came back they were thick, dry clots. not normal flow. i know it sound gross. she...
  14. J

Questions about my mother's digestive problems

my mother is 51 years old. digestive problems for three years. out of no where she had sick to stomach and yellow burning stools. we thought it was stomach flu but it kept going and getting worse. felt like got punch in stomach that takes her breath away also, got hard to eat. she has always...