• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. B

Zeolite, anyone?

I take it each day... 15-20 sprays 3x a day for the past couple months. I feel it has made a difference.
  2. B

KPU

has anyone done the KPU protocol and if so what was your experience? Thanks!
  3. B

Alcohol Tolerance Poll

I used to be able to drink a ton, no problem. Then all of a sudden when I was 20 I could no longer drink it. Made me feel really sick and poisoned. I tried to stomach it up to keep up with friends for about 8 months. But now I can't even have a few drops or it makes me really sick.
  4. B

Skin blotches - with pics

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has had these skin blotches appear on there skin or if anyone knows what it is. I have them all over the right side of my torso where my liver would be, and now have them on my left side, and on my right side sort of on my waist line. I will have a few of...
  5. B

Freaky Rash: Pityriasis Rosea

I have this. I have been trying to figure out what it is! I have about 60 dots on the right side of my body over where the liver would be. I never knew what to make of it.
  6. B

High LDL Cholesterol

Thanks everyone for the comments!! You guys have definitely given me a lot of different angles to consider. Thanks again.
  7. B

Sever Itchiness After Eating

Hi, This has happened a few times in the past but has been happening more recently. It seems each time I eat about 5 minutes later I feel nautious like I want to throw up and the main thing is my entire body gets very very itchy. It stays like this for about 15-20 minutes after. It's very...
  8. B

High LDL Cholesterol

Does anyone know what could cause high LDL cholesterol related to this disease? IE could it be from impaired detox, an infection, related to methylation.. My LDL is 122 which is considered pretty high.
  9. B

Addressing Toxins in CFS: A MultiStage Process

Anne, did you ever have your methylation genetics figured out by Amy Yasko?
  10. B

Methylation pathways panel

I really want to get this test done. Is there a way to get it done with out a doctor? I will see if the new Osteopath I am seeing July 1st will let me order through her.
  11. B

B-12 - The Hidden Story

It made me feel like no blood supply to my head, having to have to immediately sit down.
  12. B

B-12 - The Hidden Story

Fred, I took zinc every day for about a week and it left me feeling like I could not stand in place. Any thoughts? I am one of the ones who have used FIR sauna so who knows what is depleted.
  13. B

B-12 - The Hidden Story

I felt very wired last night when I took it - could not fall asleep. My urine today was also clear - I don't know if this means anything. A year ago I had terrible reactions to the MB12. I am also significantly better than I was a year ago, so maybe I am able to process it a bit better. I...
  14. B

B-12 - The Hidden Story

Hello all. I was going to try the methylation block lift per Rich Van K. I went out to try and find hydroxy at the store but they did not have it. Instead I picked up methylb12 and adenob12. I thought "what the hell, I will give this a try." So I have. So far I have taken 3 5g tablets to date...
  15. B

Electrolyte / Rehydration Recipes / Ingredients?

Danny, this is what I found on another forum about it: http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi/topic/1/93936?#000001 Who knows, however.
  16. B

Electrolyte / Rehydration Recipes / Ingredients?

Danny, I just picked this up today: http://stores.homestead.com/BiopureHealingProducts/Detail.bok?no=14 I have felt sick as hell all day. Maybe I took too much. I am wondering if anyone has any feedback on the product/ingredients etc.
  17. B

BigDreams Treatment

Hi Margaret - Heel Detox just includes the remedies we are getting injected with. It is supposed to help detox. I think it is a positive thing to do, however I cannot really say what to expect. I will finish the course and then decide if I will do it again. The first few days I felt like it was...
  18. B

BigDreams Treatment

Hello everyone! It has been a while since I have posted. I was finally able to get in to see Dr. Kelly again. NT went good as usual. I have been going to acupuncture as well. I have made some changes in my life to try and get rid of some stress and I think it is working. last night I went in...
  19. B

My experience with NT and homeopathy by Shelly

Shelly, it was good to meet you too :) Glad you are feeling better. Rob
  20. B

I think I will head down tomorrow at 11 if its not a crazy storm like it has been the past few days. I was wondering - what form of Nux Vomica do you take? I have the heel remedies and the liquid has alcohol , which makes me feel sick... and the tablets I think have magnesium stearate which I...
  21. B

I wonder why we get NT with Lymphomyosot but it was never suggested we take it orally? Any idea Shelly? Why this other stuff over lymphomyosot?
  22. B

Homeopathy - HEEL Detox Kit

Thanks, Sushi - did you have any known methylation problems or MCS?
  23. B

Homeopathy - HEEL Detox Kit

Hi everyone, I am wondering if anyone here has experience using the HEEL homeopath detox kit? If so - what were your symptoms and diagnoses before, and then how did you feel after using the detox products? Thanks!
  24. B

Joey, he muscle tests it, and if it works he adds it. I did get pleo nig injected with other stuff... Also - the girl at acupuncture is checking and working on all of my meridians currently. Yesterday she found a huge knot at the base of my neck (affects brain) - I am excited to go back and get...
  25. B

m0joey - My experience with neural therapy and homeopathics

Joey, did you do all the rounds of the AI therapy?
  26. B

m0joey - My experience with neural therapy and homeopathics

does he have any idea what causes HPU??
  27. B

Japenese researchers claim diagnostic test discovered

This is interesting, thanks for the news! I wonder if anything that enhances or diminishes dopamine could kickstart the illness?
  28. B

Shelly, cool! That is a very similar experience I had. I now love going to acupuncture, lol. My stomach was just as hard as yours. They also tell me I was dehydrated... they say when you sweat you lose energy... I wonder if IFR sauna could actually be a negative... since we lose so much sweat...
  29. B

BigDreams Treatment

thanks, friends. Doing better now. I finally got into acupuncture today. Overall it was pretty positive. Saw a new doc who I really liked. I am tired as hell though tonight. Putting a lot of thought and work into getting rid of stress. Some days I want to run away :) Joey, cold is gone - but...