• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. BlueberryNights

What Can I do to tolerate a B Complex? My body loves/hates it

There are lots of types of "dry"... My grandma has Srojen Syndrome (bad spelling) and I have dry eyes and throat generally. I wasn't refering to this type. I was talking about a strong feeling like you are getting the flu. Low temps that feels like high temps, irritated eyes and throat...
  2. BlueberryNights

Best Test for B6?

Thanks!! There are lots of test there. I will keep the link for fuure reference also.
  3. BlueberryNights

Best Test for B6?

@SJB944 Not the answer I was looking for... but so true. I'm used to be my own guinea pig :) Just in another of my post @Martial said: From this post: http://forums.phoenixrising.me/index.php?threads/what-can-i-do-to-tolerate-a-b-complex-my-body-loves-hates-it.30086/page-2#post-460744 And...
  4. BlueberryNights

Best Test for B6?

@Victronix Im curious too. Your blood test didn't seem out of range but you were feeling bad while on B6. The blood testing will make more sense to me if you feel bad on B6 and then when.you test the result is out of range and really high, no? @SJB944 you comment just leaves me with more...
  5. BlueberryNights

Best Test for B6?

Hi! I have been advised here to test my B6. I had a look at older post but I cant find much info on this. I found that the blood test is not the best option. Any experience or thoughts on B6 tests?
  6. BlueberryNights

@Martial Ok! Great. At least now I have a plan ^_^ I will buy all the Bs separetly (not the B6) in the actve form Will start really slow Will check what type of test do I need to know about my B6 Will buy licorize extract Will keep doing vit C I like having a plan! Thanks guys!
  7. BlueberryNights

@Martial thanks for camming back to give me more info! I have been trying to.find in the forum "natural co enzyme b vitamins" and I cant find any brand that is "natural" What do you mean by that? Natural made from.food souce? Coul you advice me any natural brand? In that research I found this...
  8. BlueberryNights

@minkeygirl: I forgot to ask... how long did you take the licorize? What about the thing that says it should be no taken for longer periods than 2 weeks?
  9. BlueberryNights

@PeterPositive Thanks! I will write down all the info from.thus post and will try something as soon as I can. Im thinking too on making my own electrolyte drink as lately seems like I need one. Yesterday I had that "flu" like symptoms: dry irritated eys and throat, sore muscles, a bit...
  10. BlueberryNights

Yes I will be happy. Will just eat those crumbs :-) Here is the link: http://m.iherb.com/Source-Naturals-Pantethine-Sublingual-60-Tablets/1355 I'm off to sleep now. Will be in BreamLand
  11. BlueberryNights

@whodathunkit very helpfull. I didn't know how to do a sublingual. I understand about the taste. But it worries me to buy a normal tablet (active form) and not tolerate it well or whatever because it has to go through my liver that maybe is not working as its best. Dont know... The Bs I had I...
  12. BlueberryNights

Ok sorry I found put that yes you can have both the active form in a sublingual tablet. Like this one: Source Naturals, Pantethine, Sublingual, 60 Tablets. Les than 10€ on iherb.com Looks good, right? For the ones that tried sublingual tablets: will I be able to.cut them in.several.pieces?
  13. BlueberryNights

@whodathunkit Thanks for pointing that out! I did learnt that in the last few days reading here ^_^ I have another question: what would be better the active form of Bs or the sublingual ones? (is it the same?) Is there any brand that do them sublingual?
  14. BlueberryNights

@whodathunkit thanks for the detailed answer! I like your advice. All advices given here has been good. Thanks!! Thats what I said my mum I wanted to do. To buy all the Bs separatedly. And she was like: are you crazy?? haha By the way my mum, aunty and sister have all CFS and other things...
  15. BlueberryNights

I bought too a B5 suplement 200mg. First time I tried the Bs I used 1/2 of the B5, so 100mg. Second time I tried, I didnt used the B5 As the B complex already have B5. When this didnt work I stopped the B complex and started the B5 in small doses. I divided the tablet in 6-8 pieces, so I was...
  16. BlueberryNights

@Rooney thanks for the advice. So... at the moment I know: 1) I should try a sublingual 2) Without B6 or low B6 3)Plus probably folate and some other form of B12 on the Bcomplex. Or maybe just start with B5 for adrenal.support and forget about the other Bs until I can aford genes test.
  17. BlueberryNights

PeterPositive (nice name and avatar) Yes they are hight doses. I was trying to follow some known adrenal protocols. Before this I used to have 1 multivitamin a day with just 100% RDA. When weaker I would have 2 of those. No side effects on me. So it's like I had a bit of tolerance. At least...
  18. BlueberryNights

Here is the info taniaaus, *:*Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 100mg, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 100mg, Niacin (as Nicotinamide) 100mg, Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 100mg, Folic Acid 100µg, Vitamin B12 100µg, Pantothenic Acid 100mg, Choline Bitartrate 100mg, Inositol 100mg, PABA 30mg.
  19. BlueberryNights

Hi Martial, These weeks I have been trying to became a Master on B's without much succes. Like what B vitamins are antagonist to etc. Because as I did a bit better with the magnesium, even better when I added calcium I thought the Bs made my electrolites go crazy. Yesterday after reading the...
  20. BlueberryNights

That is what I suspect after a few days researching here Caledonia. Thanks for your comment, it is inspiring. I will check your signature. I'm kind of amazed about how powerfull some "simple" vitamins can do on the body. I heard many times about Methylation before but I just thought it was...
  21. BlueberryNights

Yes true, licorize is good. I will try it in the summer as my BP drops too much. How are you doing at a lower dose? Whichs ones where your symptoms at 200mg? I still want to understand the Bs thing as I belive they can bring me good things. If only I could tolerate them
  22. BlueberryNights

Problemas dolo cabeza y vit B Hi everyone! I'm new here. I have CFS (10 years of this) adrenal fatigue and I suspect I have Hypothiroidism too (I have the symptoms and my mum has CFS+AF+Hasimotos) The only medicine I take is HC and I'm slowly weaning from it as I don't like it anymore + I...