• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. MichelleD

What tests/blood work would be a good start with MTHFR?

Thank you for your reply. I believe you were trying to chat me, but I'm new to this site and was on the phone. Won't taking B12 and B6 lower my homocysteine? What SNP's shows that it's low? I thought MTHFR C677T means the homocysteine is high. What do you mean by my methionine cycle being...
  2. MichelleD

What tests/blood work would be a good start with MTHFR?

I stumbled upon a thread in 23andme about MTHFR that described so many health issues I have had, that I haven't been able to feel better with cleaning up my diet. After running my raw data through geneticgenie.com I got the below results. Methylation SNP’s + / + MTHFR C677T, MTRR A66G...
  3. MichelleD

The Basic Sleep Poll

Hi, I'm new to this forum/PhoenixRising. Found it through searching on MTHFR after finding out I'm homozygous. I haven't slept well my whole life. The only thing that gives me anything remotely close to sleep is klonapin. It's not completely restful and still wake up in the middle of the...