• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Quiet

The show last night actually wasn't that bad and didn't entirely result in disaster, whatever I recently did seems to have emped up my brain signalling enough to survive such high volumes of music this time unlike last time. I was aching and didn't sleep well at all, I felt like a zombie this morning but I was in a bittersweet mood and later I felt better. Like I mentioned in the "weird dietary changes" topic I have noticed since cutting out all corn sources and canola oil from my life appears to have at least contributed me to having clearer senses and more physical energy output. Tonight I wanted to experiment more so I tried that tuna thing again and it seems after the energy baseline elevation from the other cuts in a fasted state trumps post tuna consumption energy and actually in this case turns things down a bit and of course the heavy meat in my digestive system also bloats things up and slows them down a bit more. It could be because the raised histamine levels cancel out some of the dopamine and related compounds and when it lowers in a specific way has synergy with it. I'll have to see how I feel tomorrow and the next day as I fight my way through a couple more days at work. I feel like all I do lately is get lost in seeing things through, I keep making progress but I get lost in the details and can't smell the roses. I do want to start reading but my head is burny and crappy right now to do so and I certainly can't with a full stomach. Seems I can read comfortably but I need to be in a largely fasted state without as much of a histamine load but a dopamine excess, I think my best bet is aiming for maximizing that in consistent fluctuations. Like usual there's only one thing to do and that's keep pushing through.

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Blog entry information

Author
Dysfunkion
Read time
2 min read
Views
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

More entries from Dysfunkion

• Melancholy
    I slept ok last night but had horrible night terrors in the early...
  • Got me beet
    Last night what was an alright day turned into garbage as I made the...
  • Well that was a disaster
    Yesterday being at work and the long trip home was bad enough where I...
  • Running on full
    Today I was extremely tired largely because of my job and also half...
  • How Fishy
    Over the past few days I found that for some reason tuna makes me feel...
Back