• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

I had muscle testing! OMG!!! + Great gains from castor oil packs!

I thought I'd post my latest progress, I have been having much better days since starting the treatment, and great gains from castor oil packs!

I had muscle testing! OMG!!! It's AMAZING!!!

So the a functional medicine practitioner was right, I tested positive for Epstein-Barr, and I have other retroviruses.

I have mercury stuck in my brain.

The 'COPD' the Dr's diagnosed has been caused by Cvid.

I had trapped trauma - That she helped me 'tap' out using EMDR.

And a Hormone imbalance.

She said no wonder I am having great gains from the castor oil pack as my liver is... clogged up or something, I can't quite remember what she said, something like that!

I am waiting for my full report from her, so I will update soon!

It was just amazing watching the practitioners work, and it just made me feel inspired to continue learning, and hopefully, one day i can be a functional medicine practitioner and help others too!

Comments

Good to hear you are having better days! Have you posted your treatment somewhere on this site?

no, just info in my blog, although I'm happy to share. What treatment did you want to hear about, chelation therapy? or the treatment recommended by the Functional Medicine practitioner? :)

what do you do with these castor oil packs? I have FND too in my case its balance and co-ordination problems affecting speech and hearing muscles too as well as arms and legs.

I got an organic bamboo cotton wrap, and Hexane-free Organic Castor Oil In Glass Bottle from Amazon. Then at night, I pour a bit of the castor oil onto the wrap, then I wrap it around my liver area (right hand side of my ribs) and then I place a hot water bottle over the top. I do it at night and sleep with it on all night. I do it about 3/4 times a week, every other day seems to suit me.

Hope that helps, all the best to you on your wellness journey :) xx

Blog entry information

Author
JenniferLO
Read time
1 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

More entries from JenniferLO

Back