• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

bitter sweet

I have returned after a (hopefully brief, time is a blur) break from this place as things got rough for me. What I have taken out of recent times though is that there is from my short kratom relapse that in my case there is a clear opioid receptor splash effect rebound recovery that gets more flatlined the further sensitized I get. In fact I'm many days off and still have retained feelings of drive and focus as well as desires back to enjoy things. Considering the sustainable opioid receptor rebound effect I think it was good that I avoided LDN as that probably would have destroyed all progress I made so far. So there was from the stumble an actual improvement. I also like I detailed in the "strange dietary changes" topic have had long range improvements that were set back a bit by last weekend when I went out to eat indicating something else about what is going on.

Today was the third day post eating like crap that night and I feel pretty flu-y right now, just that general strange drunkness feeling. I'm cognitive under it but it's in the way of everything going on, what is interesting is I'll sometimes have little windows where it will lighten up a bit post reaction to something so it's definitely an ongoing neuroinflammation thing. I also have a bit of obnoxious feverish warm feelings in my face which have been on and off in intensity all day. Tonight I will make dinner as I'm seeing how I'll react to the most bare bones meal I can make and if it improves or worsens my current state then working from there. I feel I'm getting closer in being able to specifically target what is going on but I still don't entirely know what is going on here yet.

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Blog entry information

Author
Dysfunkion
Read time
2 min read
Views
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

More entries from Dysfunkion

• heavy eyes
    This morning I got to try the sarcosine at a very small dose, it turns...
  • Not so hot
    Last night I went out to some restaurant with my father and another...
  • In the pit
    This entire week has been completely exhausting, I was going to make a...
  • Quiet
    The show last night actually wasn't that bad and didn't entirely result...
  • Little Wins
    This morning I woke up feeling better than I did on the last couple...
Back