• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Blog entries by helperofearth123

helperofearth123
1 min read
Views
Reaction score
Comments
User Blogs
I wrote this poem today after a brilliant weekend away on a Buddhist retreat (you may notice it is totally different from my last very negative poem!). Ok here goes: Watering the soul, in a garden of happy people. Soil for the heart, in a choir of singing friends. Sunlight for the...
helperofearth123
1 min read
Views
Reaction score
Comments
User Blogs
Boiling magma of melted bone, bubbling down into hell. Painful cracks scar the land, puss drips in my shell Dead is the last of the whales, made out of my hopes and dreams. Harpooned by a shattered future, marooned by the CFS theme. Rotting is the sky and moon, even the asteroid is...
helperofearth123
1 min read
Views
User Blogs
Here's a video I made with some current thoughts on the topics of Genetic Engineering and some ideas at 1.min 20 seconds in of what we need in the World.
helperofearth123
1 min read
Views
Reaction score
Comments
User Blogs
Here's a selection of my favourite tracks I've been listening to a lot lately, when the fog clears. They all happen to be a bit retro (70s mostly). Thought I'd share them here as they've brought me so much fun and enjoyment. They mostly Rock or Disco. Enjoy! :) 1. - Dire straights and Eric...