• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

And speaking of Interrupted ...

Well that was interesting, that this forum exists and that I was on it just got up and left my brain without notice one night - 4 years ago! :jaw-drop: And along with it went awareness of the websites which had the Sunday newspaper color comics I used to look at before sensory issues developed with newspaper ink & I went to find if they might be on the web. Both have only been recalled in recent days. Is/was that a brain fog thing, or a stress thing, or a something else thing? :huh:

Phoenix Rising came up in search results the other day while looking for info to pass along to a friend in England who in the recent couple years has been diagnosed with ME/CFS. I actually sat there for a minute or two looking at the forum logo wondering why it looked familiar. A couple days ago I came and looked a bit at the forum and then while having painsomnia tonight decided to try registering. Hmm, user name already in use? Am I on this? Haven't the first clue what the password is/was, so, let's experiment and try a password reset email . Whoa! Look at that!
Reactions: kushami

Comments

And speaking of Sunday comics, look what our library has,
a several hundred pages collection of the 1930s comic strips.
IMG_6270cr.JPG

Blog entry information

Author
southwestforests
Read time
1 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

More entries from southwestforests

Back