• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

YouTubeVIdeo off CFSAC MAY 2010

K

_Kim_

Thanks flybro. Those first two videos are working a-okay.

Can you post the segment right before the lunch break so we can see Cort pull up his trousers on camera one more time :D ???

flybro

good idea bakerscape, as no3 isnt uploading, waitnig for number, 4.

theres missing video i think, and i got logged off a few times, so hopefully pandora, solvecfs CAA will do better uploads.

I'm putting these up for all those that could NOT get in until we get more news. Also some one might have a bash at transcribing.

in some places its audio only as well i think, i think i'm getting second wind, 3 redbulls that will do that for u. LOL

ixchelkali

Thanks, Flybro. I cannot believe I got the days mixed up and missed this. Doh!

Does anybody know how long it takes the CFSAC to post the full webcast on their website?

julius

Watchoo lookin' at?
much appreciated Flybro.

now no 4 says it was removed because it was more than 10 minutes long.

flybro

Fantastic villagelife,

at least plenty of people are on record pushing for public awareness about the blood supply XMRV and CFS.

Cheers xx