• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

You Won't Believe What Else King's College Researchers Can't Find!

flex

[video=youtube;hTcArkhyivA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTcArkhyivA[/video]

IC researcher fails to hold it together for important presentation!!!

blackbird

caged.
you can't leave this place for a minute.

I saw the heading and had my reply all ready, and you're five pages in already !!

For what it's worth, on reading the thread title, the first thing I thought of were arses. Closely followed by elbows.

Sunday

Oh Dr. Yes, I agree with the majority: this is a wonderful way to celebrate your 300th post.

And I actually did LOL.

spindrift

Plays With Voodoo Dollies
Anastasia tells Andrea a secret:

[video=youtube;SwW1MtjGhFI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwW1MtjGhFI&playnext_from=TL&videos=IKZAOYvHJQI[/video]

muffin

G-Spot

As an American bystander, it is always great fun to stand and watch the back and forths between the Brits and the French.

Of course we Americans have HUGE G-Spots, because "everything in the US is bigger" - or that's what my Brit boyfriend used to mock me with.

August59

Daughters High School Graduation
Just for Simon Weasel

Maybe we can take up a collection and hire this guy to beat Weasel over the head with it. On the other hand this guy definitely has something for his arse!!!:eek::eek::eek: (I can't believe the Huffington Post ran this as news)