• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

You can't fix stupid..Hillary Johnson

LaurelW

I wonder if the CDC realizes that they are becoming a laughingstock and losing all credibility?:D

Stone

Cool, my 'name' in lights kinda. LOL I love what she's done with our quotes and her take on the whole thing. Bravo Hillary!

Otis

Señor Mumbler
Cool, my 'name' in lights kinda. LOL I love what she's done with our quotes and her take on the whole thing. Bravo Hillary!

Bravo Stone! Catching Hillary's eye is no small thing. And seeing so many members who contributed classic quotes was great. Made my night too!

V99

I love all the quotes, but the following really mad me laugh.

"WTF is ISF?...Insufficient Fatigue?...It sounds like something I might want."

"To be fair to them, in their paper they do admit to most of the reasons their study is rubbish."

Brilliant. :tear:

Bob

Congratulations to everyone who got a mention by Hillary... A well deserved mention, methinks!
This forum really is a community of top quality people and it's quite an accolade to get a mention from such an accomplished author!
It really was a surprise to see so many familiar names mentioned on the blog when I went to read it...
I wasn't aware that Hillary visits the forum... it's nice to know that you do Hillary! :Retro smile:

V99

I love that she named the blog after one of Stone's comments. :tear:

Tammie

yeah, this is great......as usual, Go Hillary!!

& I have to say I agree that insufficient fatigue would be wonderful ; )

loved the onion links, too (esp the first one - brought a much needed laugh)

judderwocky

yeah, this is great......as usual, Go Hillary!!

& I have to say I agree that insufficient fatigue would be wonderful ; )

loved the onion links, too (esp the first one - brought a much needed laugh)

The onion video was SOOOOOOO FUNNY!!!!