• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

XMRV YouTube Video

Alexia

Thanks for making the video, it's good but I'm sorry to say that I found the music too happy for a video that goes about suffering.

I found the music really hooked me into watching it & the visuals are cleverly intwined too - very well done starryeyes!!!

CM

dancer

That was brilliant... the combo of the concepts of ages of people, numbers of days, numbers in research... wow. Thanks for sharing it!

jimbob

ME/CFS84-XMRV+
cool video starryeyes. here's a list of the actors i'd like to play me when you make the movie. Robert Redford, Harrison Ford, Gabriel Byrne, Mel Gibson or George Clooney, you pick.

muffin

Amazing Video!

You are so very creative! It was great! Loved it all.

I have to say, that when I see the super bright writings and creative talents that you all have it really ENRAGES me that you are all sick, disabled, and unable to really go out and use these talents. What an enormous and horrible waste of intelligence and talent - all because the CDC and others lied, stole, played games and did not do the job they all were required to do.

Even when Congress went to town on the CDC and told them what they would be doing the CDC people still did not do what Congress required they do. CDC just kept going and playing their little games and wasting money and LIVES. The day is coming when those responsible will be sitting in front of Congress again. But this time the evidence of the newly discovered Retrovirus and its association with CFIDS will be the final nail in the coffin for the CDC.

Starryeyes, this is so well done! Ten stars! Thank you so much for getting our message across in such a powerful but entertaining way.

vdt

Otis

Señor Mumbler
Starry,

Absolutely amazing. The graphics work was incredible!

And very compelling. The clocks that appeared to be flying away (with our lost) time really got me.

Two thumbs up, except my hands hurt so I'll use these.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

What the heck I went with four. :cool: Thanks Starry!

Otis