• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

XMRV diagnosis: Autonomic Response Testing and Direct Resonance Testing

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
Hi Everyone,

I have been missing from the forum for a while because I have undertaken a complex protocol involving Laser Energenic Detox, Photon Therapy, and herbal therapies.

My doctor was able to obtain a sample of XMRV and tested me though Autonomic Response and Direct Resonance testing. I tested clearly positive for XMRV--active and affecting the brain and several organs. I am not saying this is a definitive test, just reporting! However I have had good experience with this doctor and have responded well to the treatment he has given me so far.

He also looked for a remedy that would be effective for XMRV--in my body. Because of all the individual factors one remedy would not necessarily be helpful to everyone. In my case, it was a set of herbals from Monastery of Herbs (available only through health care practitioners). His protocol uses a strong magnet placed on the medulla oblongata for 5 minutes after taking the herbal formulas, plus a bunch of restrictions for 2 hours before and 6 hours afterward.

We'll see! I won't start taking this formula for a few weeks as I need to complete another phase of treatment first.

I am just posting this to "plump-up" the available options for those interested in this type of treatment. One thing: I doubt if it will hurt!

Sushi

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
Hi Wildaisy,

My doctor was a biological dentist. He retrained as a naturopath as this gives him more freedom. I'll let you know how it goes, though I don't start the XMRV treatment for a couple of weeks. We are treating Lyme now.

Sushi