• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

WPI Clinic - anyone been or going?

Daffodil

i am wondering if there is anyone out there who has been or is going to the new WPI clinic...i would love to know what tests and treatment they do.

citybug

I would love to know anything, length waiting list if anyone has called, cost, how much blood taken first visit....

I just had an email conversation with Kellen Jones at WPI about it. Per Kellen there is no new info on the clinic and no new appointments are being setup yet and to keep checking the website www.wpinstitute.org.

*GG*

This is the response I recieved from Kalen, just yesterday:

thank you for contacting WPI.

I am forwarding this information to Diane Kennedy. She is Dr. Fredericks practice manager. You should hear from her shortly, if not please feel free to email me again.

Kellen Jones-Monick

Administrative Assistant/Office Manager

The Whittemore Peterson Institute

University of Nevada Reno ? MS 0552

1664 North Virginia Street ? Reno, Nevada 89557

Phone (775) 682-8250 ? Fax (775) 682-8258

www.wpinstitute.org

TODAYS DISCOVERIES, TOMORROWS CURES

readyforlife

I called yesterday and the woman who answered the phone said they were not seeing people yet and sent me to a voice mail to be put on a waiting list. On the WPI website it says August 1, 2011: Clinic Opening with Dr. Fredericks. I read that as the clinic is now open, i guess it means its opening soon?? I believe that they haven't opened yet because they have know idea what to do with us. They have know idea what treatment to offer us becasue fact is there isn't one. I feel the WPI should post on their website that the clinic has not opened yet and give a date when they will take their first patient. They know all eyes are on them right now and when they start seeing patients we will post on what they are suggeting for us and they need to get it right.

Daffodil

but on nevada newsmakers, annette whittemore said they treated someone and they were doing great etc etc...??

it isnt trut that they dont know what to do...they have quite a bit of data now concerning ARV treatment....and they could do ampligen and treat active infections and stuff...