• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Why do I feel worse after resting?

linusbert

I think I might've been like this before, but I didn't know enough not to often push it too much.

Now I always feel worse - and my normally high relaxed HR gets even higher. It's 80-90 at best, but after any exertion the next couple days it'll be 100-110.
oh boy, i feel there are so much familiarities in your experiences when i read them. can so much feel.

its funny, for me the same with the HR, at some point it was 88 resting... moving just one arm will make it climb to 110 and then go down.
it got better the last year, i dont know what it was, but its now in the 78-88 range, roughly 10 lower and in late evening even close to 70. sometimes 68.

i did take 1 potassium capsule with 300mg a day for months, maybe thats whats brought it down.