• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Why aren't they studying XMRV and LYMPHOMA?

alice1

s2kreno have you had a biopsy for your nodes.
my oncs told me i couldn`t be on anti-virals.i talked with doc klimas about it and she said famvir was ok to try.i think the harsher drugs was concerning her as far as bone marrow suppression.anyhow i`m on it.please know i`m not suggesting you start anything your doc doesn`t feel comfortable with.
get a biopsy to put your mind at ease.

Had several biopsies last year, liver, esophagus, lymph nodes. No cancer (yet) but still concerned. Liver tissue sent to Stanford bc docs couldn't classify tumors. Stanford came up empty also. But still here ;)

s2kreno have you had a biopsy for your nodes.
my oncs told me i couldn`t be on anti-virals.i talked with doc klimas about it and she said famvir was ok to try.i think the harsher drugs was concerning her as far as bone marrow suppression.anyhow i`m on it.please know i`m not suggesting you start anything your doc doesn`t feel comfortable with.
get a biopsy to put your mind at ease.

Will ask doc about famvir, thanks.