• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

where to get MAF 314?

jenbooks

Sushi I have put maf314 into the search box but don't see a post mentioning a Vienna doctor who Skype consults.
I think I would prefer to try this before injections, the latter available from my doctor.
Rrrr I didn't get an answer from you as to whether you had sold yours and if it had not helped you.

I will do a forum search again. I haven't tested my Nagalase yet though.

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
jenbooks

To find things like this you have to use the google site search (on the forums menu). The Vienna doctor is Dr. Uta Santos- Konig. I think you can find her address and phone number by googling her. It is pretty expensive, I believe, which could be a consideration if you are unsure about how you would do with it.

Best wishes,
Sushi

jenbooks

Sushi thanks! I found the threads.
I have to test Nagalase first anyway. I think I'd rather have a yogurt where I could experiment with dosing than an injectable but I'm not against the latter.

Rita

I think MAF 314 is made with fresh colostrum(liquid,not power).I have the manual instructions to make it,(very complicated,22 pages),but I had never have the starters.It´s very ,very expensive,and I don´t want to spend the cost for one year and after be intolerant or unable to do it.Colostrum also is very expensive.