• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Where to buy GcMAF (KDM’s patient)?

serg1942

Hi all,

It’s been a long time since I don’t post. I’ve been 2 years trying to make LDI work for me (in case you want to know more about this therapy, here’s a thorough article I wrote about it: https://www.sfc-em-investigacion.com/download/file.php?id=744); For this purpose, I stopped GcMAF as it could be interfering somehow with LDI. Although I have improved significantly with LDI 4 times (for a couple of weeks each time), I haven’t been able to make this improvement stable, and because I stopped GcMAF --that was my mainstay--, my baseline has gotten significantly worse: I was at a 50-70% (variable), and I am bedridden 24/7 at the moment.

I have been Dr. De Meirleir’s patient for around 7 years (he was the one who prescribed GcMAF in the first place). When I reached a plateau with his full treatment approach, I stopped KDM’s treatment and started LDI under Dr. Vincent instructions (Hawaii).

I’d like to resume GcMAF while I continue trying LDI. Thing is that I went to Brussels to see Dr. De Meirleir a few months ago and tried to buy GcMAF for another Spanish patient. They told me they did not sell GcMAF anymore. So, I don’t want to go all the way from Spain to Brussels to find out that they cannot provide GcMAF anymore…

Could any of you confirm that KDM isn’t indeed providing GcMAF anymore? If so, do they give you some other source for patients who have been using it with benefits, like me? If not, do you know of any other reliable place to buy I.V. or S.C. GcMAF (100 ngs/vial)?

Thank you very much for your help!
Best,
Sergio

aquariusgirl

I emailed them.. They said they don't sell it anymore....So I guess that just leaves the Japanese source, the cream or Rerum from Ruggiero.

serg1942

Thank you both for replying! So, do you know what are KDM'S patients who were responding well to GcMAF doing to get it now? Also, is there any I. V. form among the sources you have mentioned, that we can verify it is a "reliable" option?

Thanks @junkcrap50, I will ask her!!

Sergio

Hip

You can consider the Goleic GcMAF. A forum member was completely cured with this (by cured, I mean she has no ME/CFS symptoms and no longer needs to take the GcMAF) — see this thread.

So I guess that just leaves the Japanese source, the cream or Rerum from Ruggiero.

I don't think Rerum contains any GcMAF. Rerum is based on oleic acid and vitamin D. Whether Rerum might help ME/CFS is another question.

There are still several GcMAF sellers that come up in a search: GcMAF buy - Google Search

Last edited:

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
So, do you know what are KDM'S patients who were responding well to GcMAF doing to get it now?
Personally, suffering without it. I don't trust the dosing with the Japanese source as they don't guarantee the level of potency and I am very sensitive to small dose differences in injected GcMAF.

serg1942

Hola Sushi!! Really??? That is a bummer!!! The same happens to me... I would need to take a very precise dose, plus, given that it is IV or SC, I'd need some quality guaranteed... I cannot believe we are left in the lurch this way... :(

Thank you both for replying! So, do you know what are KDM'S patients who were responding well to GcMAF doing to get it now? Also, is there any I. V. form among the sources you have mentioned, that we can verify it is a "reliable" option?

Thanks @junkcrap50, I will ask her!!

Sergio

I'm a KDM patient, but I'm buying a Japanese GcMaf. Real English First GcMaf is not available.

serg1942

Hi guys,

I am about to buy injectable GcMAF from https://www.gcmafplus.com/.

They tell me their clients normally take 2000 ng/weekly. Thing is that Dr. Yamamoto used 100ng/weekly in his studies. Also, I took for years 100 ng/weekly of the IV GcMAF provided by Dr De Meirleir (Brussels) with great benefits. This dose was considered by this doctor to be the maximum dose patients could tolerate (actually most could only do 20-50 ng/weekly!!).

So, I am afraid of expending such a big amount of money in the GcMAF from gcmafplus and find out after 8 months (time needed for GcMAF to work—bc of the half-life of B lymphocytes) that it is not working.

Do you know if their GcMAF is just less powerful than Yamamoto’s? (20 times less??)

Please help me out to figure this puzzle out… I really need to get the benefits of GcMAF again, as my health status is getting deteriorated by the minute…

Thanks in Advance!
Sergio

Sushi

I am about to buy injectable GcMAF from https://www.gcmafplus.com/.

They tell me their clients normally take 2000 ng/weekly. Thing is that Dr. Yamamoto used 100ng/weekly in his studies. Also, I took for years 100 ng/weekly of the IV GcMAF provided by Dr De Meirleir (Brussels) with great benefits. This dose was considered by this doctor to be the maximum dose patients could tolerate (actually most could only do 20-50 ng/weekly!!).
That dose really scares me as once I took 75 ng and felt like I was going to die. I did well on 25 ng. Would you risk a dose this high? Are you able to communicate with them to ask questions?

serg1942

Hola Sushi!! Of course it scares me!! Thing is that they tell me that their potency is equal to that of Yamamoto's GcMAF... If this were true it would be fantastic, as It would be "cheap" and easy to get... My fear is that if patients are really taking 2000 ng, perhaps this means that their GcMAF is less powerful than the one we got from KDM...so here's my dilemma... Any idea??? Un abrazo grande! Sergio

Sushi

Any idea???
Can you write to them and ask? They must know about the potency of the other sources of GcMAF like the one from First Immune and the one that KDM made available to his patients. Those two seemed to have similar potency. I am "all ears" and un abrazo grande flying back to you!

Hi all,

It’s been a long time since I don’t post. I’ve been 2 years trying to make LDI work for me (in case you want to know more about this therapy, here’s a thorough article I wrote about it: https://www.sfc-em-investigacion.com/download/file.php?id=744); For this purpose, I stopped GcMAF as it could be interfering somehow with LDI. Although I have improved significantly with LDI 4 times (for a couple of weeks each time), I haven’t been able to make this improvement stable, and because I stopped GcMAF --that was my mainstay--, my baseline has gotten significantly worse: I was at a 50-70% (variable), and I am bedridden 24/7 at the moment.

I have been Dr. De Meirleir’s patient for around 7 years (he was the one who prescribed GcMAF in the first place). When I reached a plateau with his full treatment approach, I stopped KDM’s treatment and started LDI under Dr. Vincent instructions (Hawaii).

I’d like to resume GcMAF while I continue trying LDI. Thing is that I went to Brussels to see Dr. De Meirleir a few months ago and tried to buy GcMAF for another Spanish patient. They told me they did not sell GcMAF anymore. So, I don’t want to go all the way from Spain to Brussels to find out that they cannot provide GcMAF anymore…

Could any of you confirm that KDM isn’t indeed providing GcMAF anymore? If so, do they give you some other source for patients who have been using it with benefits, like me? If not, do you know of any other reliable place to buy I.V. or S.C. GcMAF (100 ngs/vial)?

Thank you very much for your help!
Best,
Sergio
GcMAF is not available in New York , we have substituted MAF878 which is a probiotic series which replicates in Yoghurt or agar solution to produce an activating factor. I think it is available in London also.

Last edited by a moderator:

cigana

Hi @serg1942 I too benefitted from the original UK gcmaf, but that has been shut down, leaving only the japanese injectable or the gcmaf plus cream. The japanese was not very effective for me, the cream gives a little boost but not like the UK original (even in higher doses).

Swim15

I know this is discussed in various threads but is there any concensus on a legitimate product currently? Preferably injectible but any liquid would be fine - just needs some filtering

serg1942

I wish there was a legitimate source of the old Yamamoto's IV GcMAF, but I don't think there is.

I learned that perhaps chondroitin sulfate (4 and 6) could have similar effects to GcMAF. This was theorized by Dr. Ruggiero in a paper, what lead me to research this thoroughly, and I became amazed when I read numerous papers showing efficacy of condroitin sulfate for autoimmune and inflammatory disorders, cancer, and even for HIV.

I have been taking CS for more than a month now, so I guess I'll know soon if it works like GCMAF.

(please be aware that some kinds of CS are proinflammatory and proangiogenic/procancerous. The best combination would be a mixture of chondroitin sulfated at positions 4 and 6, which has been tested to ensure that it is the antiinflammatory type--example of this is the brand "condrosan" ).

Best wishes,
Sergio

kewia

Some questions:

Did anyone buy I.V. over dropper bottle/capsules/cream in the past?
Is I.V. higher dosed and cause better results?
Did anyone know the current price of goleic acid, currently on gcmafasia?
Has anybody encountered problems with customs importing gcMAF for IV or cream/dropper/capsules?

Sushi

Did anyone buy I.V. over dropper bottle/capsules/cream in the past?
Is I.V. higher dosed and cause better results?
I used IV for years with great results. Later when IV wasn't available I tried cream--no results but increased inflammation. In my experience the IV was not higher dosed--I took 25 ng--any more gave pretty bad reactions.

kewia

I used IV for years with great results. Later when IV wasn't available I tried cream--no results but increased inflammation. In my experience the IV was not higher dosed--I took 25 ng--any more gave pretty bad reactions.

Thanks for your insights, but can't you order I.V. supplements gcMAFasia or didn't they provide it I.V.
Is buying goleic as I.V. possible?