• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

WHere can i get MICROSILICA for a decent price?

keenly

I am hearing great things about this and as far as i know its safe BUT the price is SUPER HIGH!

Is it all expensive or just certain brands?

cheers
Paul

anne_likes_red

It's only produced by Biopure US. Its a new, patented, produced in the lab kind of product I guess - I think it's only been on the market a year or so.
You're right the price is high!

I am hearing great things about this and as far as i know its safe BUT the price is SUPER HIGH!

Is it all expensive or just certain brands?

cheers
Paul

markmc20001

You mind if I asl what kind of ggod things are you hearing about microsilica?

I use diatomasious earth, which is about $15 for 15 lbs I think. Pretty cheap stuff. It has the same kind of negatively charged properties as the silica in microsilica for attracting metals. However, I can;t feel a thing. But who knows, maybe it helps.

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
My doc ordered microsilica for me from biopure and docs get a nice discount which he passed on to me. Maybe you can get your doc to order it for you? It is a chelator that Dr. D. Klinghardt is having a lot of success with. I felt good on it for a few weeks and then did not notice much. Also, I found I could only take about 1/4 of the usual dose--and the usual dose is minuscule. So that tiny vial might last a long time.

Sushi

judderwocky

My doc ordered microsilica for me from biopure and docs get a nice discount which he passed on to me. Maybe you can get your doc to order it for you? It is a chelator that Dr. D. Klinghardt is having a lot of success with. I felt good on it for a few weeks and then did not notice much. Also, I found I could only take about 1/4 of the usual dose--and the usual dose is minuscule. So that tiny vial might last a long time.

Sushi

ok... i just started taking diatomaceous earth and my nails are getting super shiny... did this happen to anybody else?

keenly

You mind if I asl what kind of ggod things are you hearing about microsilica?

I use diatomasious earth, which is about $15 for 15 lbs I think. Pretty cheap stuff. It has the same kind of negatively charged properties as the silica in microsilica for attracting metals. However, I can;t feel a thing. But who knows, maybe it helps.

DE is 2.5% ALUMINIUM; NOT GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!