• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

When can we listen to the rest of the wpi meeting?

coxy

Is it today that we were supposed to able to listen to the rest of meeting that cut off in it's prime, if so when/where?

Countrygirl

coxy;38999]Is it today that we were supposed to able to listen to the rest of meeting that cut off in it's prime, if so when/where?

I keep checking the WPI site, but there is nothing mentioned there. Does anyone know anything yet?

gracenote

All shall be well . . .
This is the message from ProHealth (their CAPS, not mine):
MERE WORDS COULD NOT EXPRESS OUR THANKS TO DR MIKOVITS FOR HER XMRV PRESENTATION ON JANUARY 22. THOUGH STORMS CAUSED AREA INTERNET SERVICE TO GO DOWN FOR A TIME DURING THE 2-1/2 HOUR EVENT, UNINTERRUPTED VIDEO & THE SLIDES WILL BE POSTED ON PROHEALTH.COM THIS WEEK.

I would check with ProHealth, rather than WPI, for when it will be posted.

ProHealth.com

Countrygirl

I would check with ProHealth, rather than WPI, for when it will be posted.

Thanks Gracenote. I just have and they say it is going up early this week - I want it now!!

D

DysautonomiaXMRV

I am knawing at my leg in anticipation.

Thankfully I was born with 3.

D

DysautonomiaXMRV

I'll stick it on youtube, only takes 18 hrs to upload.
(Longer if the cat is watching mice in leotards HD)

Adam

Catastrophe

I think your cat Dys should see a Therapist.:Retro smile: It does not sound healthy.:worried:A CAT scan might be in order though, I mean we wouldn't want to start on CBT for instance, before we had ruled out an actual illness. I mean a bona:Dfide disease.

My dog Mabel is the Dog Whisperer's No. 1 fan. That is what I'd call a normal. But a cat with a mouse in leotard fixation sounds like a horribly large private practice psyche bill to me:confused:

sproggle

Jan
Full video coverage of Mikovits seminar promised today!! (27th Jan)

"full video coverage of the entire event will be featured Wednesday, Jan 27 in ProHealth's Fibromyalgia HealthWatch newsletter, and on ProHealth.com. For those who wish to view the proceedings at their own pace, the video segments can be downloaded.

Also in the days ahead, watch ProHealth.com for:

An article featuring Dr. Mikovits answers to many questions that were submitted to her in advance by e-mail and may not have been covered in the presentation and Q&A.

Downloadable copies of the slide set used.

Summaries of highlights and impressions from the seminar and discussion period."

http://www.prohealth.com/library/showarticle.cfm?libid=15107&LinkTracking=homsite_LatestNews

Not visible on site as yet but should be soon...

maryb

iherb code TAK122
Thanks for the link, makes life much easier, will have to watch it in small chunks though, 1 1/2hrs is a loooong time