• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To register, simply click the Register button at the top right.

What to ask Dr. Chheda

crypt0cu1t

IG: @crypt0cu1t
I have an appointment coming up to discuss the labs I have received that suggest an autoimmune cause of my illness (AChR Binding antibodies, salivary protein 1, high ESR, high CRP)

I'll be asking her about autoimmune panels such as:
Cunningham Panel, Anti mitochondrial antibodies, CellTrend pots, Cyrex array #5, Proinflammatory cytokines panel, PAVAL Panel, MAYO Autoimmune Dysautonomia, MAYO Autoimmune Encephalitis and whatever other panels she recommends to pick up on possible autoimmune issies while I wait for my upright MRI to rule out CCI & chiari.

Is there anything else that you guys could recommend that I ask her so I can hit this from every angle?

-Thanks, Austin

I am so glad you have an appointment to discuss your labs. Since I am way behind in the process I have no suggestions but wanted to wish you luck. Hopefully, other members with more experience will have some ideas.

crypt0cu1t

I am so glad you have an appointment to discuss your labs. Since I am way behind in the process I have no suggestions but wanted to wish you luck. Hopefully, other members with more experience will have some ideas.
Thanks, I really appreciate it and I hope all goes well with your son!

crypt0cu1t

NMDA receptor autoantibody test with Athena Diagnostics.
I did have a test for NMDA receptors that came up negative. Should I pursue more NMDA testing? Ill screenshot the result.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180623-095615_MyQuest.jpg
    Screenshot_20180623-095615_MyQuest.jpg
    248.3 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20180623-095652_MyQuest.jpg
    Screenshot_20180623-095652_MyQuest.jpg
    319.2 KB · Views: 11