• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

What is considered low NK cell function?

It should have a reference range, so if not within the reference range than its an issue.
I read on the report that my sample was run 26 hours past the validated stability so I don’t think it’s even valid. I don’t think I trust quest cause if they are breaking their own protocol then they obviously don’t value the quality of the results. I’ve heard it’s a very hard test to do as well.

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
I read on the report that my sample was run 26 hours past the validated stability so I don’t think it’s even valid. I don’t think I trust quest cause if they are breaking their own protocol then they obviously don’t value the quality of the results. I’ve heard it’s a very hard test to do as well.
Very possible. I know when I was a pt enrolled in the nk function study here in Australia , they had to have the blood to the lab within a short time period. Maybe you could ask them to run the test again as they didn't get it to the lab on time??