• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

What increased your sensitivities?

joejack102

I spent over a decade being extremely sensitive to herbs & meds. After using the supplements CDP Choline and/or Choline Bitartrate for several weeks, they permanently removed these sensitivities, but it left me with critical and alarming levels of fatigue and brain fog to where I can barely function.

What caused your sensitivities to INCREASE? Has anybody used anything that may have actually caused their sensitivities to things to increase?

I'm trying to get my sensitivities back so that medicines & herbs actually work again, and so that I can function properly again.

Misfit Toy

Thyroid medication. Thyroxine brought on full blown MCAS for me and brought me down to only eating 8 foods.