• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

What GcMAF dose?

Hi,

I'm one of De Meirleir's patients and about to start taking GcMAF again. In 2012 I took weekly injections of 50 nanograms, which normalized my Nagalase and, if I remember correctly, improved my general condition.The following years I've been on antibiotics and Samento/Banderol/Cumanda against Borrelia and Bartonella, and now the doctor wants me to take daily injections of 25 nanograms of GcMAF. This means 175 nanograms per week, 3.5 times higher dose than in 2012.

What is the normal dose of GcMAF? How much are you taking? Do you inject every day or once a week?

There was a typo in my treatment plan: I should inject 25 ng weekly, not daily. According to Himmunitas GcMAF should always be injected weekly.

GcMAF Australia

For me
START SLOW AND START LOW
some people who are quite sick would use maybe 10ng
then see if they have a reaction and then adjust the dose.
So maybe if you can use 10ng then if you are ok then a few days later inject the next dose

so that is 20 ng in the first week if you are not herxing