• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Were you ever vaccinated for your job?

Were you ever vaccinated for your Job?

• YES

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • NO

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

TinyT

Yes to vaccinations, no to the drugs.

As an allied health student we were required to have updated dose of each vaccine before working in a hospital (eg. MMR, tetanus, hep b, flu shot etc).

When i started work in a hospital they also checked our vaccination records & gave free updates if required

TinyT

Hmmm it was kinda occured concurrently?!?! I had EBV when I was 18, developed 'post-viral syndrome', had vaccinations during 4 years of Uni, starting working FT, relapsed 2 years later.

In year prior to relapse also had gardasil vaccine & seasonal flu shot. Probably recurrent virus/swine flu & prolonged stress caused my relapse (to ~35%)

Oh yes - joined the Air Force - so loads there. Then as a Student Nurse - where my ME deteriorated and became constant :-(