• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Wake up with improper face sensory input and screaming.

bensmith

Had this with head traume before me, the disorientation and sometimes panic .

now, Wake up screaming and disoriented. But now when i feel my face the input is wrong. Sensation of nose is mirrored. Left eye middle of face etc. increases half asleep terror and i scream. Wake up and sensations correct.

bensmith

Maybe, they sprayed for spiders. And i ate some of the peppers but washed them. But it was days withoit issue. I think its unrelated. Just me being me.

Judee

Psalm 46:1-3
Anything mentally or emotionally strenuous lately? Like reading scientific studies or watching a football game on tv and getting excited because your team was winning?

IDK, just throwing ideas out there anyway.

Last edited:

bensmith

Yeah doing some computer hobby stuff, prob that. Cutting that now. Just a crazy symptom wanted to share.

Learner1

Maybe, they sprayed for spiders. And i ate some of the peppers but washed them. But it was days withoit issue. I think its unrelated. Just me being me.
It might be useful to find out what chemical was sprayed and the potential symptoms. Depending on what it was, you could try binding it, flushing it out of your system or using glutathione.

Also, have you had a comprehensive nutrient test, like a Genova Diagnostics Metabolomix+ done? Nutrient deficiencies can present with various neurologic symptoms and once ruins can cause us to run through them faster creating deficiencies and/or imbalances