• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Vote for TWO Orgs in Citgo Fueling Good Contest

Little Bluestem

All Good Things Must Come to an End
I asked people on another forum to help me understand why the lack of votes in a previous contest. I made sure people understood I wasn't accusing anyone of anything, just trying to understand the reasons so we could address them in the future. How many responses did I receive? None.
That really surprises me. I wonder if it indicates how very little energy so many of us have. I also wonder if it isn't indicative of the cognitive problems of ME. These people just may not comprehend how important it is to vote in contests for funds and thus how important it is to let advocates know what is keeping them from voting.

P.S. When it comes to non-ME related things, I often decide I will let those who are more well that I do things. Some of the very ill here may think the same thing. The problem with that is that there are generally more 'other people' to deal with non-ME related things. We need all of us.