• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Vote for TWO Orgs in Citgo Fueling Good Contest

Merry

frenchtulip reports that a member of the Fundraising Group (Facebook) got clarification from Citgo about voting, and we can vote for both Western Michigan Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Support Group (CFS Solutions) and for CFS Knowledge Center. These two groups are in different regions in Citgo's Fueling Good contest and not competing against each other. Four winners will be chosen from each region.

http://www.fuelinggood.com/rewardinggood?id=1292947

http://www.fuelinggood.com/rewardinggood?id=1331606

CFS Knowledge Center has 166 votes. Western Michigan Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Support Group (CFS Solutions) has 1497 votes.

Merry

Thanks to ggingues for pointing out that CFS Knowledge Center is also in the contest and bringing up the issue of whether we can vote for both ME/CFS organizations. Thanks to the member of the ME (ME/CFS) Fundraising Group at Facebook who contacted Citgo.

Aileen

voted for CFS KnowledgeCenter today but what is going on with CFS Solutions? I couldn't access their page with your link or the one I bookmarked.:thumbdown:

Aileen

now I can't get either one. Is it the storm? I hope people in Michigan and elsewhere in the affected areas are okay.

Merry

now I can't get either one. Is it the storm? I hope people in Michigan and elsewhere in the affected areas are okay.

I just tried both links, and they worked. The storm may make service intermittent. I don't know. If people have trouble voting, I hope that they will think to try again later.