• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Vote for MEandYou (Rituximab trial) to win $4,300/£2,800 - Facebook, daily, until April 25

maryb

iherb code TAK122
2414 at 1pm UK time

Just thought I'd post Sasha's instructions again. Last push folks ends tomorrow.

Voting is daily, via Facebook, until 25 April (next Thursday).

Here's how to vote.

1. Log into your Facebook account.
3. Scroll down that page and click the orange button on the far bottom right that says, 'Veldedige formal'.
4. The page won't appear to have changed but it has! Scroll up and find MEandYou's hand logo among the other charities and click on it.
5. A box appears with an enlarged MEandYou logo and a back and forward arrow at the bottom. Just underneath the box (you might have to scroll down) there’s some text and a blue thumbs-up button that says ‘Stem’ (‘Vote’). Hit the button and click ‘OK’ for the Skulderklapp app.

That’s it, you’ve voted! Don’t forget to do it daily until April 25th, and tell your friends and family to vote too.

Sasha

Fine, thank you
I can't seem to get on through the link - has voting finished?

Yes, it's finished now - this is the Google translation of the message on their Facebook page:

Competition Shoulder Pat: We have now finished voting. Winners will be published tomorrow.​
Thanks to everyone who participated :)

I didn't check voting recently but if MEandYou didn't win that I'd be amazed! Did anyone check recently?

Sasha

Fine, thank you
Well, we won! This on Maria's Facebook page:
25 000 NOK from The Danish Bank today! Important support to the work of MEandYou. Thank you to all that voted:)
Well done, everyone - thanks for voting! That 25,000 NOK is $4,300/£2,800. An excellent addition to the Rituximab trial fund!

:balloons::balloons::balloons:

*GG*

Well, we won! This on Maria's Facebook page:
25 000 NOK from The Danish Bank today! Important support to the work of MEandYou. Thank you to all that voted:)
Well done, everyone - thanks for voting! That 25,000 NOK is $4,300/£2,800. An excellent addition to the Rituximab trial fund!

:balloons::balloons::balloons:

Awesome!!

GG