• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Viral Chip plus Informatix

Andrew

I heard Dr. Peterson mention in his 2008 Sweden talk that use of Viral Chips and Informatix is becoming affordable. I told my doctor and he had never heard of it. He asked me if is only available as a research tool.

To give you an idea of what this system can do, it can check a sample for every virus. Yes, every one. That's more than 22,000 viruses using one assay.

If anyone knows where an average citizen can get one, please post.

If you want to learn more about this technology, here's a movie that explains it.

IntuneJune

Oh Andrew!!!

That was filmed in 2006, two years ago.

At the end, Joe refers to a new virus, mouse related, that was found in men with prostate cancer. Xenotropic virus!!!!

This is amazing.

Where are these folks?

Thanks for the film link. June

IntuneJune

Andrew and Joe on the viral chip

Andrew, I am new here. Have others on the board seen your clip before? That clip is so timely NOW.

I hope more members view the clip, the full clip as the mouse viral and link to prostate cancer is at the end, and filmed in 2006.

I dragged my husband to view the clip, something I rarely do.

Thanks again Andrew.

June