• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Very Severe Case - Please Help

hapl808

Zeolite I personally like ResultsRna, a little more expensive but a 2oz bottle can last maybe 2 months. I have used various zeolite powders which would be good for scavenging in the intestinal tract. Heiltropfen is the preferred brand of the powder form.

Is that this one, or the more expensive one? Seems to be two versions that have very similar descriptions but maybe different dosing.

https://www.amazon.com/Results-RNA-Advanced-Cellular-Detoxification/dp/B0058HX51G

And this?

https://www.amazon.com/Zeolite-Powder-Pound-Less-Than-Clinoptilolite/dp/B07WPF4KDX

What kind of dosages and benefits?

LINE

They sell the 2oz and the 4oz if that is what you are referencing. Typically, I use 10 sprays 1x per day, but some do 10 sprays 3x per day.

I found that from a Naturopath who was trying to chelate mercury which is a tricky detox. I did multiple attempts of mercury detox following removal of my silver fillings. I tried DMSA but was too scared to try the other drug which I cannot remember at the moment.

I used to do ozone therapy (self-administered) and would suffer some bad reactions that were toxins being removed. That is where I cut my teeth and did multiple experiments. I used the Results product and noticed a reduction in the bad reactions. I also used chlorella during that time and had the same positive outcomes. Eventually, the bad reactions lessened over time, and I began to improve.

There seems to be some documentation that it can chelate heavy metals and I did see a bump in my tissue analysis of cadmium following those sessions. I was using tobacco before this time which is known to contain cadmium. I presume that it was detoxing or mobilizing the metals. That was a long time ago now that I think of it (at least 15 years ago). I made steady and lasting progress following those approaches.

The Results product is an oral spray, so I presume that it would work systematically while I chose the other product based on the manufacturer. My thinking is that the powder would likely be more effective to pull toxins out of the gut.

I still use the Results product and the chlorella on a needed basis, so not every day. I made some modifications to proper detoxing which I did not list in this thread. I am happy to explain if needed. I will be 62 next month and am able to function with a full-time job for some time now. When I started, I was bedridden for many hours and working 15-20 hours a week. That was hell.

I have a strong belief that toxins are a problem and may be at the very root of many diseases, particularly of auto-immune conditions. Of course, there are many other valid theories that exist.

LINE

I would. The binders are fairly innocuous in that they never caused harm. Toxins on the other hand were problematic. I experimented with the binders due to the adverse reactions of the toxin removal. The ones listed are the best (I experimented with many). Trusted. I think that should be a safe bet. If you run into problems, let me know.

I find that using wider spectrum approaches to antioxidants are more helpful than single use things. Antioxidants come in a wide range. Hands down, Vitamin C has been the most effective and I find that QualiC is a good source. The reason why I mention that is because it does not have fillers or binders and is considered pharmaceutical grade. It is reasonably priced as well.

I actually had some negative reactions with other forms that caused some severe inflammation (my shoulder was locked down (bursitis) and thought I was going to the ER. I stopped that form of C and the problem resolved)). It was the additives they put in there that the immune system did not like.

( I am going to bed now and will pick up on the list later).

The doctors registered here are supposed to be good with mast cell issues, https://iseai.org/

Beth O'hara is also good on mast cell issues
Thanks, I have seen several doctors on that list.
Beth O'Hara doesn't take on new patients personally, but I am being treated by her practice. Unfortunately, they have not helped me at all so far.

renski

Thanks, I have seen several doctors on that list.
Beth O'Hara doesn't take on new patients personally, but I am being treated by her practice. Unfortunately, they have not helped me at all so far.
what have they suggested (other than mast cell meds)? I think you need to detox but I wouldn't think glutathione is the first thing to try, there are so many other external therapies that can help but I haven't figured it out yet.

Last edited:
what have they suggested (other than mast cell meds)? I think you need to detox but I wouldn't think glutathione is the first thing to try, there are so many other external therapies that can help but I haven't figured it out yet.
I have only had one appointment with them so far, but the only thing they recommended was rupatadine (antihistamine/mast cell stabilizer). A weird suggestion since it can't even be compounded so there is no chance I would tolerate it. They also directed me to get some blood tests, but mostly just basic minerals and a thyroid panel.
The practitioner honestly seemed a bit stumped since I have tried so many of the typically recommended things already and haven't tolerated any of them.
Pretty disappointing, overall.

Recent bloodwork shows some anomalies

Selenium, Serum: 69 (range 93 - 198) LOW
Folic Acid: 36.6 (range 4.6 - 34.8) HIGH
Ceruloplasmin: 19 (range 20 - 30) LOW
Vitamin B12: 1,468 (range 232 - 1,245) HIGH

Can anyone comment on the significance of these results?