• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

valcyte internet pharmacy

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
Hi,
Been searching the net on buying valcyte. I have found a few sites and wondering if anyone has used them or can recommend them, one is northdrugstore.com and is canadian, the other is onlinepharmacys canada, they both require a presciption before they send anything to you.

Greatful if anyone has had any experience.

cheers!!!

heapsreal

another pharmacy is bigmountaindrugs.com if anyone has experience with these guys. valcyte costs $748 for 60 tabs, that sort of the best price at the moment.

leaves

pfff still crazy expensive. With cfs one needs to be a millionaire with a medical degree

heapsreal

Expensive is right, got us by the short and curlies. valcyte in australia is way more expensive though. I will have to work more, then crash, then have the money to pay for it, lol
pfff still crazy expensive. With cfs one needs to be a millionaire with a medical degree

heapsreal

anyone used pharmacy Rx world http://www.pharmacyrxworld.com/category.prescription.php , antiviral prices look good and they require a presciption which makes them seem legitimate and there from canada which my doc suggested are generally good, but cant find them on the pharmacy checker. Valcyte is what im chasing but famvir which i currently use is very cheap compared to what i pay for now.

cheers!!!

canadadrugs

CanadaDrugs (commerical)
anyone used pharmacy Rx world http://www.pharmacyrxworld.com/category.prescription.php , antiviral prices look good and they require a presciption which makes them seem legitimate and there from canada which my doc suggested are generally good, but cant find them on the pharmacy checker. Valcyte is what im chasing but famvir which i currently use is very cheap compared to what i pay for now.
cheers!!!

A legitimate/safe online pharmacy does more than just ask for a prescription. The pharmacies that are listed on PharmacyChecker.com have undergone inspection by the doctor employed by PharmacyChecker.com to ensure that not only does the pharmacy collect legitimate prescriptions, but that the medications are actually safe, purchased from licensed pharmacy wholesale suppliers, is stored at appropriate temperatures and shipped the correct way to ensure the drugs are not damaged by heat, dampness, or physical damage. The inspection and accrediation process also deals with hundreds of other safety checks that ensure they meet North American standards of practice for dispensing medications. The company I work for was one of the first companies every accredited by PharamcyChecker. It costs us a lot of money to comply with their standards, which often are more stricts than even U.S. or Canadian state/province regulations...but its all in the best interests of patient safety. I would strongly urge you to select a pharmacy from the numerous PharmacyChecker.com accredited pharmacies as they all will have a proven track record of safety in their own operations and from whom they purchase their medications.

All the best! :)