• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

UVB Blood Irradiation

Swim15

I’m going to be doing home major autohemotherapy with ozone infusions in the near future.

One of the clinics I went to does UV blood irradiation during the ozone session and while I don’t have the exact device they use due to cost, I was wondering if someone that’s better than me with physics is familiar with the power of the irradiation?

You can buy UVB (and other) lasers and lamps for healthcare and was thinking about just using one of those to hit the IV line as the blood goes back in.

@Hip Was wondering if you know anything about this as physics has and will probably always be my worst subject

Hip

@Hip Was wondering if you know anything about this as physics has and will probably always be my worst subject

I've never really looked into that area. If I remember rightly (and I may not), UV blood irradiation and ozone major autohemotherapy produce similar effects and similar results.

LINE

I purchased a medical grade ozone machine and have done > 400 treatments, I purchased it since it is cost-effective. One of the best therapies I have done. IMO, ozone is not a cure all but can be quite effective for some things. You can read Dr. Rowen's material, he is very good and helpful as well. https://www.facebook.com/DrRobertJRowen

Great book about UVB https://www.amazon.com/Into-Light-Tomorrows-Medicine-Today/dp/9962636272
I never did UVB in the doctor's office but did purchase a UVB lamp.

Swim15

I purchased a medical grade ozone machine and have done > 400 treatments, I purchased it since it is cost-effective. One of the best therapies I have done. IMO, ozone is not a cure all but can be quite effective for some things. You can read Dr. Rowen's material, he is very good and helpful as well. https://www.facebook.com/DrRobertJRowen

Great book about UVB https://www.amazon.com/Into-Light-Tomorrows-Medicine-Today/dp/9962636272
I never did UVB in the doctor's office but did purchase a UVB lamp.

What kind of treatments and what kind of results have you seen?

LINE

I considered autohemotherapy but again, opted for a home unit* I started with insufllation (rectal) which is said to be as effective as Ah. The unit came with a steam tent so I do ozone with steam which is a very good therapy by the way.

I purchased it after doing IV hydrogen peroxide therapies at a clinic which did not kill the infection (I contracted a gut bug protozoa or a highly resistant bacteria). With the ozone, I started off with rectal insufflation thinking the ozone would get the infection in the gut. I found out later that the bug resisted the ozone (and many other methods). According to others, such as Dr. Rowen, ozone is quite effective in viral conditions.

One great benefit for me is the ability for ozone to detoxify. I had some issues with the fallout from this following treatments and I learned how to capture those toxins. Today, there are no problems, I just get relaxation, reduced pain and better sleep following ozone steam treatments.

I also did sun exposure for UV and purchased a UV lamp and these did not work on my infection. Again, the bugs are resistant. I did not suffer any adverse effects from UV at safe levels.

Overall, I like ozone and used in the right dosages and conditions, it is a good thing.

*home unit is a medical grade ozonator with a pure oxygen source.

Swim15

Just did my first two insufllation doses the last two days and noticed something for sure.

Gonna do a multiple pass MAH this weekend so will see how that goes